Goodbye to the 150's

You're on Page 7 of 28
Go to
  • I have been stuck around 154 all week Well we are on a vacation and TOM should get here any time, I guess I should be happy that I am maint.

• Omg! Just hit 151! Lard....... 149 here I come
  • Quote: I have been stuck around 154 all week Well we are on a vacation and TOM should get here any time, I guess I should be happy that I am maint.

Yes you should! U have not gained and that alone is great!
  • Thanks Fatness... You are right.

TOM arrived and scale dutifully went up. But atleast I know I will have a few pound drop within the next few days

Today 155 lbs
  • Quote: Omg! Just hit 151! Lard....... 149 here I come
    You lost 7 pounds in 6 days?? You were 158p when you posted on 2/18. What the?
  • Quote: You lost 7 pounds in 6 days?? You were 158p when you posted on 2/18. What the?
    I guess I have! I go to the gym everyday 2-3 times a day! The gym is my life!

I don't play around! Headed to the gym now
  • 157 and cutting out cookies!
  • Quote: 159.6
    How are you ? I see you went up a lil.... Did u change your diet? I am sure u w ill get it down...... Just checking on you!
  • Oky, I am digging this thread back up and dusting it off!!!

This is my umptheen time trying to do the 150's I hope I can finish them off this time around.

• Hi all,

Can I join? I know I'm a little late to the party. I've been battling with the 150s for a very, very long time.

152.7 this morning!

Thanks!
  • Hello, I would like to join also but I don't weigh every day just on Saturday's. I was really happy to see the 150's now I'm ready to kiss them goodbye. Last weigh in was 158.0 although I kinda fell off track over the weekend so we'll see if it effected me negatively later this week.

Sum38 way to go for not giving up, and best of luck to you and all others here!

4/6-158.0
  • ShaMac Good for you for not being a slave of that scale!! Check in once per week. Nice to have you here!

kk2323 Woot! You are going to rock these last few pounds. 140's thread is just waiting for ya!

Same weigh in for me 159.8,atleast no gain!!