Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-09-2012, 04:22 PM   #1  
Designing my new physique

S/C/G: 316

Height: 5'7.5

Default Congrats to all who accmplished their goals! I have a little question?

Hi all you lucky ladies and gents who have (or are near) reached your goals. I know it must feel amazing. Hopefully I'm not long from mine too.

I am new to the 3Fatchick community but I was wondering how you all dealt with allowancesof screw ups. For instance some people in another forum were explaining they allowed themselves to have 1-2 days per week of off nutritious allowances. Did you do much of that and how often would you say is acceptable? I'm asking because I can't go a long time w/o messing up and if I had a controlled plan to do so I might be better? Thanks for your sharing with me.
avalonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 344/119/116

Height: 5'1"

I think that depends on the person. I'm a pretty all or nothing type thinker, so I didn't allow myself any cheats EVER except on Thanksgiving, Easter and Xmas.

But I know other people have cheats and this works well for them. Instead of a full "cheat day" you might try a "cheat meal" once per week.

jen
CherryPie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:06 PM   #3  
Designing my new physique

S/C/G: 316

Height: 5'7.5

Thank you Jen for your reply. Let me start with you look amazing! I am too weak to go as long as you but I didn't plan a whole day of bad behavior, even though I have read others might do that. Yes, I would like a dinner and small dessert and wondered if it might keep me more honest if I scheduled it. Mostly I wondered if I could be successful if I did this 2-4 times per month or if it might really hinder me.I admit my concious is always helping me chose the better choices for screwing up with, with exception of my last time. Which I wn't repeat.
avalonmoon is offline   Reply With Quote