NEW Goal!!

• Hi everyone!

I've been gone, not checking in, due to family and school and work and life...you know, all that stuff.

Anyway, I've been a little bad with food, but I'm reigning it in. My new goal is about fitness. The thing is, while I've stayed in the same weight range, I've been getting migraines, feeling sluggish, etc.

So...I'm upping my goal weight from 135 to 140, and going to focus on getting workouts back to being a regular part of my routine, as well as healthier eating. This is a whole different ballgame. Losing the weight was "easy," (yeah, right, but you know what I mean!) compared to this. I really have to make healthy living my lifestyle.

So, the focus isn't so much on the scale number, and I'll call goal when I feel like I've really gotten back on track for good--when workouts are part of my day several times a week, when my sugar cravings disappear, when I don't get regular headaches anymore.

Looking forward to the support you all are so good at giving!
  • Sounds like you have a plan! I read somewhere that exercise can make migraines worse and also that there are some new, effective treatments. Sorry I can't remember where I saw it. So, if exercise is a migraine trigger for you, look into treatment for it.
  • Hey rainy, nice to see you again. Good luck with your new goals, I know you can do it!
  • Sounds like a wonderful goal- I'm right there with you.
  • Quote: Sounds like you have a plan! I read somewhere that exercise can make migraines worse and also that there are some new, effective treatments. Sorry I can't remember where I saw it. So, if exercise is a migraine trigger for you, look into treatment for it.
    Really?? That seems backward, doesn't it? Personally, the more I exercise, the better I feel all around. I haven't been exercising regularly (or even semi-regularly) for a few months, and that's when the problems started. I got a pain prescription that helps, and I'm also trying some natural solutions as well--yoga poses, nutrition, etc. I'll let everyone know how these things work. Thanks for commenting!
  • Quote: Hey rainy, nice to see you again. Good luck with your new goals, I know you can do it!
    Thanks Steph! How have you been?
  • Quote: Sounds like a wonderful goal- I'm right there with you.
    Thanks! I can't wait to start feeling better again!