Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-22-2012, 12:12 PM   #31  

Height: 5'2"

LOL..who knows. Sounds like a compliment on paper, but maybe she was being sarcastic? In any case, you can't be sure, so DON'T let it get you down!

If most of your winter wardrobe is a bit small, take a stop to a thrift store and pick up only a couple essentials to tide you over until you feel comfortable with wearing your old stuff.

And this is only if you felt this way before the remark. If you were comfortable before and let this woman put doubt in your head, just disregard it and keep on keepin on. Congrats for getting back in the game, too!
valalltogether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #32  
Maintaining since 2013

S/C/G: Sz 20/Sz 8/Maintain

Height: 5'11

Awww, don't feel sad. To me "Girl, you are WEARING those jeans!" means you your curves look great in those jeans. I can understand how you may feel though. (((HUGS)))
SunnySide99 is offline   Reply With Quote