Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-23-2012, 06:54 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 278/247/178

Height: 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1spunkygal View Post
I just wanted them I had 1c & I haven't had them in weeks . Next time I'll try mashed cauliflower I promise. The green beans & the roast beef was fine @ (TOM) I seem to crave beef . My RN friend says it's the iron I don't eat alot of beef but during that time I HAVE to have it. Thanks

Oh ok, I was afraid you were having a bad day and were going to binge on mashed potatoes! lol I am jealous there is no way I could have stopped at 1 cup! I really really miss potatoes , I am a cow when it comes to them so I have to stay away
kmstacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:42 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 208/179/145

I luv mashed potatoes
None is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #48  
Low Carb

S/C/G: 225/ ticker /135

Height: 5' 2"

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmstacy View Post
Oh ok, I was afraid you were having a bad day and were going to binge on mashed potatoes! lol I am jealous there is no way I could have stopped at 1 cup! I really really miss potatoes , I am a cow when it comes to them so I have to stay away

you are NOT alone in the mashed pot dept they were so good now back OP

none : ME TOO & they were instant but still tasted good

1spunkygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:02 PM   #49  
On a weight loss journey

Height: 5'2"

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was great. I had a little hiccup with some iced lemon cookies (yum!) but other than that I did pretty good! I didn't miss a workout this weekend so I am happy about that.

Oh, and add me to the "loves mashed potatoes list!"
NothingButChanges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:28 PM   #50  

Hallo Hallo

My Monday was good. I started writing down everything that I eat and it does make a difference to see what I actually eat. I need to eat lots more vegetables.

Nothingbutchanges, great stuff!

Hey is it ok if I post my daily eating plan and exercise plan in here, I have about 10 weeks to go to my d-day for my beginning of the years goals and I have some work to do, I started my own thread for it in the general diet one but so far its seems like its just going to be me in that thread...haha

Last edited by None; 09-24-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:34 PM   #51  
On a weight loss journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by None View Post
Hallo Hallo

My Monday was good. I started writing down everything that I eat and it does make a difference to see what I actually eat. I need to eat lots more vegetables.

Nothingbutchanges, great stuff!

Hey is it ok if I post my daily eating plan and exercise plan in here, I have about 10 weeks to go to my d-day for my beginning of the years goals and I have some work to do, I started my own thread for it in the general diet one but so far its seems like its just going to be me in that thread...haha
Thank you! Sure, post whatever you want in here. Whatever will help you with your goals!
Old 09-24-2012, 05:53 PM   #52  
Krissy Missy

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/120

Mind if I jump in on this thread? I could use a daily chat/support/accountability group. I just re-joined 3FC and have re-started my weight loss journey after the birth of my son (he is 3 months old now).

For now I'm calorie counting (keeping it at 1800 which feels high to me, but I'm breast feeding). I'd like to add some workouts in soon, after I've gotten my eatting in check as I'm a classic over-eater.
Missy Krissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #53  
On a weight loss journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Krissy View Post
Mind if I jump in on this thread? I could use a daily chat/support/accountability group. I just re-joined 3FC and have re-started my weight loss journey after the birth of my son (he is 3 months old now).

For now I'm calorie counting (keeping it at 1800 which feels high to me, but I'm breast feeding). I'd like to add some workouts in soon, after I've gotten my eatting in check as I'm a classic over-eater.
Welcome to our fitness group! And congrats on your baby, how cute!

Last edited by NothingButChanges; 09-24-2012 at 06:12 PM.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:15 PM   #54  

Welcome Missy Krissy

Brilliant thanks I will post it.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 278/247/178

Height: 5.3

welcome
kmstacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #56  
Low Carb

S/C/G: 225/ ticker /135

Height: 5' 2"

Welcome everyone/ Everyone welcome & i would have loved an iced lemon cookie !

Last edited by 1spunkygal; 09-24-2012 at 07:18 PM.
1spunkygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:38 PM   #57  
On a weight loss journey

Hey everyone! How are you all doing today?

Well, today was a very busy day and I ate pizza for lunch. I also have a lil headache so I think a workout is out of the question. So... although I feel motivated, today might not be the best day weight loss wise.

In the past, I would be very discouraged and just throw all my weight loss aspirations out the window, but this time I am just going to accept I am not perfect and some days will be like this. Sigh. I will also make it a point to do better tomorrow!
Old 09-26-2012, 05:12 PM   #58  
Krissy Missy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingButChanges View Post

Well, today was a very busy day and I ate pizza for lunch. I also have a lil headache so I think a workout is out of the question. So... although I feel motivated, today might not be the best day weight loss wise.

In the past, I would be very discouraged and just throw all my weight loss aspirations out the window, but this time I am just going to accept I am not perfect and some days will be like this. Sigh. I will also make it a point to do better tomorrow!
How is your day going today? Were you able to stay on plan?

Yesterday I went over my allotted calories by 44, but I'm not beating myself up over it; it could easily have been over by way more!
Old 09-26-2012, 05:23 PM   #59  

Today:

Exercise: Jogged for 36 min and walked for 18. (I can't wait to be able to jog for 60 min! It will be fantastic)

Food:
Porridige (with out milk and sugar) 1 banana

feta and spinach omelet, salad

2 rice cakes with avo

pynapple,, 2 viennas

one min steak, 1/4 corn on the cob, salad with salad dressing

A little bit of spagetti

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingButChanges View Post

A, yes that's one of the things I had to learn so far, that I'm not eprfect and that's ok. I'm human. Shocker!

How did today go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Krissy View Post
How is your day going today? Were you able to stay on plan?

Yesterday I went over my allotted calories by 44, but I'm not beating myself up over it; it could easily have been over by way more!
44 is not bad, how much do you eat per day.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:38 AM   #60  
Krissy Missy

Quote:
Originally Posted by None View Post
Today:

44 is not bad, how much do you eat per day.
I allow myself 1800 per day.

Tonight we're going to have dinner at my in-laws, so that means that I'm going to have to save most of my calories for later today. What I don't like about eating at other people's houses or restaurants is that I'm going to have to guess at calorie contents because I won't be able to use my scale. I hate not being able to be precise!

How is everyone doing today?