You know you've lost a lot of weight when...

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • your underwear that were not granny panties when you bought them BECOME granny panties because of how big they are on you!

I thought it would be fun to share these kind of moments; they feel pretty darn good!
  • Your tailbone hurts constantly! Or is that just me?
  • I have a demi-cup bra that now gives me full coverage.....Very sad.
  • Quote: I have a demi-cup bra that now gives me full coverage.....Very sad.
    LOL!
  • I don't have to worry about my jeans being too tight after washing them, I now have to wash them to help them shrink back up.
  • re:
    Quote:
    Your tailbone hurts constantly!
    No kidding. I wonder if people that have been thin all their lives have this.
  • LOL, I have had ALL of these so far!
  • Quote: Your tailbone hurts constantly! Or is that just me?
    Me too! I used to never have to use a mat when doing floor exercises at my gym. Now I need one or my tailbone hurts!
  • Quote: Me too! I used to never have to use a mat when doing floor exercises at my gym. Now I need one or my tailbone hurts!
    Gah, maybe my butt's just weird, but my tailbone hurts despite having a mat! I hate floor exercises for this reason -- it's always been like that, even at my heaviest.
  • I need a donut cushion for the rowing machine or any hard chair.

Still have some of my granny panties. Don't know why...
  • I've got the granny panties (which I think are cool to see LOL) and the jeans things. I used to hate to wash jeans because I didn't want to get into those tight things for a day (they do loosen), but now I am so happy it doesn't matter! The other thing is I've had to change pillows again. First I am like a freak when it comes to pillows, I have seven I use, but now I have to line them differently. And it's not the bed, it's only 2 years old.
  • Quote: Still have some of my granny panties. Don't know why...
    Because they're comfy and you know it. XD
  • When even in bad photos, you look better than you did in your best photos before you lost weight.
  • Quote: Gah, maybe my butt's just weird, but my tailbone hurts despite having a mat! I hate floor exercises for this reason -- it's always been like that, even at my heaviest.
    Augh, I have the same problem!
  • Quote: I don't have to worry about my jeans being too tight after washing them, I now have to wash them to help them shrink back up.
    Ditto!

Your shoes are too loose - I had to tighten the straps on all my Birkenstocks this summer.