Everyone Weigh in 08/03/12

• It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 225.5, down a half pound from a week ago.
  • 236!!! I'd been hovering in the low 240's for a month, occasionally 239, and I started doing yoga every day and this morning the water retention fell off that was hiding my fat loss. Hooray! lol.
  • 199.8! Onderland! Wheee!

Down... 3lbs since last week, although it may be slightly off because I did get a new scale.
  • Quote: 199.8! Onderland! Wheee!

Down... 3lbs since last week, although it may be slightly off because I did get a new scale.
    WAY. TO. GO!!!!!
  • 182.2 down from monday, up from tuesday, down from thursday? haha
  • 186 - down a lb.
  • 176 today
  • weigh in
    Wed is my official weigh in day but today I am 301.8 ....SO close to my second mini goal!
    By Wed I will be there!!!!! ,
    I am excited about my loss so far...but I know I still have a whole person to lose and that is SO intimidating! I know I can and I will... just wish it would be sooner because though i am seeing small changes, it just doesn't feel like enough!
  • 159.6...finally out of the 160's! I've been hovering in the low 160's for about 6 weeks and was beyond frustrated! I think I'm finally moving past this plateau.

• Quote: WAY. TO. GO!!!!!
    Thank you!

I couldn't do it without the help of everyone here at 3FC! 20lbs down, 40 to go!