Scale says the same, but I always feel like I am gaining!

• I freak out about every couple of weeks...convinced that I am gaining tons of weight, but of course the scale stays the same. I would like to lose another 10...I have lost 57lbs so far, but my body is just stuck. So frustrating. In my mind, even though I have lost a lot of weight, I constantly feel like I am getting fatter. I am convinced when I do my weigh in that it will be at least 10 lbs heavier even thought it never is. Does anyone else always feel like this? Maybe its just the fear of gaining back the weight, but I look in the mirror and still see myself as over wieght, when I am obviously much much thinner and a normal weight! Mentally, I still feel "fat" and I still think I look overweight even though I am not.
  • I've been maintaining since November, and there have been quite a few times when I was sure I had gained weight ---only to step on the scale and realize that I'm the same or, on a couple of occasions, had lost a few pounds. I chalk this up to getting used to the new me. When I first lost, I really saw that I was getting thinner. Now that I've seen the thinner me in the mirror so many times, I guess I don't seem as thin as I seemed before. I guess it takes our minds a while to accept the change in how we look!