Would like to say hello

• I'm new here and would like to say hello and introduce myself to everyone. My name is Paula, I'm 41 years old and from Massachusetts. Back in april after having a very irregular heartbeat, I had a icd pacemaker put in. After that I spent 2 months in a rehab recovering and gaining strength, while in there I lost alot of weight, due to strict diet and rehab excercises. I was released in the middle of June and have been dieting and excercising on my own and in total I've lost a little over 70 lbs. I still have a LONG way to go and feel I need more support, so I googled "weight loss support" and this site came up and I joined.
    Anyway, before I keep rambling on I wanted to give a hello to you all and hope you are doing well.
  • Welcome! I hope your heartbeat issue is under control and that you're on the road to recovery. I'm sure you'll find a lot of support here.
  • You've made great progress and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here! Welcome
  • Thank you!
  • Paula Jean -
    What a scary way to start your weight loss journey! This is a wonderful community to turn to for weight loss support, WELCOME.
  • Thank you, I need all the support I can get, every day is a struggle!
  • Paula Jean, I think you'll find this site an incredible source of info, support, and good vibes!

Great start with the 70 lbs!

Oh, and Howdy neighbor!