Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2003, 11:11 AM   #61  

The Toys R Us commercial made me laugh out loud with all the rabbits singing !

Haven't yet seen the Cadbury Bunny Tryout tv commercials that run every year before Easter.
Those are hilarious with all the animals wearing bunny ears and trying to cluck like chickens.
The lion always cracks me up.
Old 04-09-2003, 11:20 AM   #62  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I thought the commercial was cute too. I saw it for the first time last night.

Jay thinks he has strep throat. He is at the doctors right now. I did the elliptical this morning and I will make Brit go for a walk with me after school I am trying to talk him out of working today because he looks like ****.

Have a great time today!
Old 04-09-2003, 11:21 AM   #63  

Animals talking or acting like other animals always get me going too. I love to watch animal videos on animal planet.

Echo will be coming home for good Saturday. She will be completeing her last trial that morning.
Old 04-09-2003, 11:25 AM   #64  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

YEAH ECHO!!!! I bet she will be glad to be home to stay. Does she get clingy when she comes home? Rebel stayed in bed with Jay all morning while he slept. He won't even get up when i do. He loves his daddy.
Old 04-09-2003, 11:43 AM   #65  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey hey hey. I'm up, I'm up...just barely. Can't even type straight yet. Yeah Kempy, that's the one. What a trip. You know, I read and read those posts (and there were more than 2-3 threads) and after the supposed binge episode I just had to say something supportive. So call me gullible if you will but hey, the rest of us are here for the right reasons and even though there will be others after this one freak, that's not gonna stop me from coming here giving and receiving what I need from this site.

I gotta hit the shower before the house wakes up. Be back later. Oh yeah, I loved Ruben last night, he was soo good (heehee) . Talking about American Idol here, what were you thinking?
Old 04-09-2003, 12:09 PM   #66  

I can't wait until tonight to see who gets kicked off.

Angie Echo is clingy anyway. She always has to touch one of us. When I get out of the shower she tries to lick my legs to get the water off. That is just gross that is why I took the shower. She licks us constantly. Joe is always telling her that she doesn't have to lick all of the time. i wonder if she does it because she thinks we sent her away b/c she was bad.
Old 04-09-2003, 12:56 PM   #67  

I just saw it.....I just saw it. That commercial is so cute!!!! SO what exactly happened on the threads last night if you don't mind me asking? Hope everybody id having a great day so far. I'll be checking in later...have to go buy treats for cub scouts tonight. Bye girls.
Old 04-09-2003, 01:23 PM   #68  

Hey girls,

Work is totally busy....but wanted to pop in and tell Noelle that I read her diary post on another thread. Someone copied and pasted it about the girl or who ever that was in such distress. Anyway one of the girls from another thread that I do, well she had tried to really help and was upset that the person was just poof gone!!! So another girl had read your diary post and just wanted to let her know that she was not the only one. Hope you understood that????? Anyway good post!!!!

I am doing well with the food and stuff, but just sooooo busy at work and home havnt had much of a chance to get on. But I do read the posts daily!! Tomorrow is WI day for me and I hope to move my numbers down finally after last week of staying the same and then up over the weekend and well you know the rest.

Angie: Hope Jay is feeling better after the doctor visit. Maybe they will give the man some good meds to make him feel all better. Men can be big babies when they are sick.\

Oh Noelle: One more thing, I did think of you last night. I was watching TV, the Cher concert at 9:00 my time and thought wow its only 3:00 over where Noelle is.

Kempy: I havn't seen the commercial yet, but can't wait. And about Echo licking? I think some dogs just do it and you just can't break them of it. But some like the salt on our bodies too? Who know, dogs are funny furry babies.

Jen: Good going on the walk and the food. You can do it, and with these girls behind you anything is possible.

Hugs,
Sandy
Old 04-09-2003, 03:10 PM   #69  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Jay has strep. He got some meds and he feels like poop. He is on the couch in a coma. Rebel licks us after a shower too. I just thought he was too lazy to walk into the kitchen for a drink.
Old 04-09-2003, 03:11 PM   #70  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

How many people were in chat last night? I always go in but there is never anyone there.
Old 04-09-2003, 03:16 PM   #71  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

I sat around for about a minute in chat yesterday afternoon and lo and behold, Kempy showed up. There were about 4-5 of us there yesterday? I was still working so I didn't stay long, but the others were 4-6 hours ahead and getting ready for bed. Maybe i'll check it out later today.

Sandy, I am honored that someone quoted my entire journal entry on another thread. I'm glad someone out there is interested in what I have to say sometimes.
Old 04-09-2003, 04:41 PM   #72  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Looks like it is all worked out. YEAH!!!

I took Candi for a walk uptown and what a little angel she is. She wasn't pulling or anything. Cappie and Rebel would be little buttheads.

Am I the only one who lives on CNN right now? We seriously have the tv on all day on that station watching what is happening in Iraq. It is so interesting.
Old 04-09-2003, 06:22 PM   #73  

Is Marlana still Satan? That's when I stopped watching that! I'm down to one channel, so that helps get me out of the house.. DTV went out. Best thing that happened to me in a while *ha*

I've ordered those party lite candles.. really nice. I see not to ask you for low fat ideas

I took a "mental health" day today--was nice to have a break. I hope that everyone had as fabulous a day as I did. I went to my Mecca (well, besides Wal Mart) GARDEN RIDGE POTTERY. How people live without this store, I'll never know. Did pretty good with the eating thing too. Had some soup.

Happy Thursday!
Old 04-10-2003, 01:55 AM   #74  

Hi everybody!!!

I hope everybody had a good day today. I did pretty well, walked about 3 miles to the grocery store and back, almost didn't make it up the last big mountain, my legs still feel like jelly. Feeling pretty good!!!

Kim- No marlena is no longer posessed, but she did manage to have another set of twins by Tony Dimerra right before she got pregnant with Isabella by John. She didn't even know...I mean how would you not know you were pregnant with and gave birth to twins? It gets more and more out there everyday. I have NO life.

Tomorrow will be a sad day, It's the funeral service for my teachers son who was killed over in Iraq during the first ambush over there. We're having a memorial service at the school to lend support to our teacher.

I better go, I'll check in tomorrow morning. Hope everybody has a great Thursday!!!

Take Care *Jen*
Old 04-10-2003, 09:10 AM   #75  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Caramel-Pecan sticky Buns

1/4 oz. yeast
3/4 cup warm water
3/4 cup warm milk(skim)
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp. salt
4 cups flour

Mix and knead for 6-8 minutes. Cover and let rise until doubled about 1 hour.

Punch down dough and roll out into 18 inches X 12 inches.Spray I Cant Believe Its not Butter spray on the dough and sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture on it.
1/4 cup sugar
3 tsp. cinnamon

Roll it up(jelly roll style) and slice into 12 equal slices. Spray a 9X13 pan with Pam. Poor milk and brown sugar mixture then sprinkle pecans on top(if you want to use pecans) into pan and place rolls on top. Let rise until doubled about 1 hour.
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup skim milk

Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool 1 minute and then invert onto serving platter and enjoy.

They are virtually fat free without the pecans and just as good. I am going to make some for Easter I think. I hope you enjoy it.
Closed Thread