I stopped at two! What??

• So, I've been eating completely on plan for almost two weeks. It's almost the TOM and let me tell you, I have some serious PMS, and I crave chocolate. Bad. So, all day I've just been craving, and I was like you know what, I'm going to have two dove chocolate pieces. (usually I could put away 10+ of those little packets of goodness) and guess what. By the end of the second chocolate it didn't even taste that good! I don't regret it at all, because I'm no longer craving but hello! I am so proud of myself. That is a real step up from 2 weeks ago. YES!
  • Good for you !
  • Well done, will power is an amazing thing x
  • Those little victories are great! YAY!
  • Yay for will power!!
  • That's awesome
    I'm proud of you for stopping. Sometimes when I snack I look down and think "Who snuck in here and ate all those while I was distracted by the tv?" Well, not anymore! Those days are over for me. Good luck and I hope your PMS goes away fast!
  • That's great! I love when the things we work so hard for result in actual change!!
  • Yay! Progress in that area is excellent!
  • Awesome! I'm striving for that will power. I bought some sugar free werther's and I'm struggling to stop at two.
  • Thank you everyone for the support! It means so much! And carbstart, haha sugar free werthers are my WEAKNESS. I can't even buy them anymore or I'd be in some serious trouble
  • Great job!!!!
  • that's great when you can control your portions. I think it's more of a victory than avoiding it all together, since chances are you are not giving up chocolate forever. so when you can control your portion you can fit it in your plan and still be happy
  • Yay! It's great to be able to not have to cut out your favorite foods, but still be able to eat in a healthy way. I know I've found I'm almost more proud of those moments when I could have slipped into old habits but didn't almost more than seeing the number on the scale go down.
  • Yeah Katie! You did good girl. I keep a bag of kisses for those craving times. !st I go kiss DH & If I still want them I have 3 and count the calories in with no guilt. 3 always does it. The 1st time I tried this, a bag my DH had given me for christmas lasted 6 Months! It wouldn't have lasted 6 days in the past,LOL!