Thanks A Lot Already!!!!!!!!!

• wow oh wow!!!! You are all so fantastic its awesome!! I have a fitness plan!! an actual fitness plan that i think i can stick too!! With all the advice from you guys i started the Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred and it totally kicked my bum into next week but it felt so good to actually do something. I also downloaded the MyFitnessPal for my ipod touch and looking through it i have realized that it is crazy the amounts of calories i have been putting into my body and not realizing it. I will definately continue to use the 30 Day shred because really I can give up a F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode in exchange for a workout. I wont get results if i dont give things up right? haha and MyFitnessPal has got me happy to count my calories and eat healthier!! So day one of my diet has been completely amazing and i am looking forward to day 2 and embarking on this journey with my 3FC friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • What a cute baby you are holding in your picture.
  • WTG! Getting started is the hardest part!
  • Calories is shocking isn't it? I would swear up and down that I wasn't getting all that many calories to justify my size. It must be metabolic. What a real eye opener when I really started paying attention to the numbers! I was eating a lot more than I realized!

Congrats on your plan and getting going on this! Keep up with this attitude and you'll do great!!
  • Quote: What a cute baby you are holding in your picture.
    Thanks a lot that's my little one on there way back when I was breast feeding and now I gained everything back!!
  • Quote: Calories is shocking isn't it? I would swear up and down that I wasn't getting all that many calories to justify my size. It must be metabolic. What a real eye opener when I really started paying attention to the numbers! I was eating a lot more than I realized!

Congrats on your plan and getting going on this! Keep up with this attitude and you'll do great!!
    It was so weird to see the calories I was putting into my body I wrote down everything I would eat in a day before and counted the calories it was almost double what it should be. I am continuing into today and I feel great!!