3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Lose 10 lbs by August 1st!!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/261967-lose-10-lbs-august-1st.html)

amandie 07-20-2012 01:21 PM

Stephanie- Don't beat yourself up! You have done great so far! You may not get there this month but you'll be closer and closer then ta-da, you'll be there before you know it! At 175 and 5'6, you must look smoking hot so any more lower is just a bonus. ;) (This is what I tell myself whenever there's a stall or whatever, haha jeez me and my mind games.)

:carrot: 175.3 this am!!! :carrot: I'm very happy because I have not been close to 175 since 2003! Oddly enough, I also feel a bit disappointed on how I got to 175.3 because even though I was within calories/points this week, it was mostly beer/booze and fried food (with a lot of water too, of course), I feel like I shouldn't have been able to lose that much. I really didn't expect to lose at all, just maintain. I'm sure this feeling will pass. Anyway, have a great weekend, all!

LAgreeneyes 07-20-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LockItUp (Post 4411336)
I'm very sad that it doesn't seem I will make it this month. I don't understand my body. It's very frustrating to hit a stall/slow down like this.

It's going to be ok. Don't beat yourself up about it. This is my 3rd or 4th "Lose 10lbs by __________thread". I didn't give up. I kept trying and everyone here on 3FC encouraged me. You can do it. Don't give up. :hug:

LockItUp 07-20-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amandie (Post 4411418)
Stephanie- Don't beat yourself up! You have done great so far! You may not get there this month but you'll be closer and closer then ta-da, you'll be there before you know it! At 175 and 5'6, you must look smoking hot so any more lower is just a bonus. ;) (This is what I tell myself whenever there's a stall or whatever, haha jeez me and my mind games.)

:carrot: 175.3 this am!!! :carrot: I'm very happy because I have not been close to 175 since 2003! Oddly enough, I also feel a bit disappointed on how I got to 175.3 because even though I was within calories/points this week, it was mostly beer/booze and fried food (with a lot of water too, of course), I feel like I shouldn't have been able to lose that much. I really didn't expect to lose at all, just maintain. I'm sure this feeling will pass. Anyway, have a great weekend, all!

I'm so excited for you that you got down!!! And thank you! You know, I don't look too bad actually lol. Just got to keep going.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAgreeneyes (Post 4411424)
It's going to be ok. Don't beat yourself up about it. This is my 3rd or 4th "Lose 10lbs by __________thread". I didn't give up. I kept trying and everyone here on 3FC encouraged me. You can do it. Don't give up. :hug:

I definitely won't give up! Thanks for the support!

Chrissy31 07-20-2012 03:52 PM

well the scale finally moved after my 3 and a half week stall....only a pound but i'll take it

curvynotlumpy 07-20-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LockItUp (Post 4411336)
I'm very sad that it doesn't seem I will make it this month. I don't understand my body. It's very frustrating to hit a stall/slow down like this.

Well, Miss Stephanie, I want you to know that you are one of the chicks whose consistent weight loss I follow and am impressed with. I second what Amandie said, and from how you describe your eating plan and work outs, I sense you are strong and fit and getting stronger and fitter All.The.Time. These could be factors. I know from personal experience that the lower your weight the more difficult (at least for me) it is to shed. When I look back to when I first started at 220, all it took was adjusting my diet somewhat and adding consistent exercise and I'd see a 2-4 lb. weight loss each week...for months! Even during TOM. Now, not so much. I've been active in several challenges since the end of May and have only dropped 6 lbs total. And ya' know what, if it's 6 lbs. I won't see again, then I'll take it. I just have to realize that my weight loss is different this time.

Someone on the boards wisely says that we're all an experiment of one and she is so right. In so many ways are bodies are a mystery. Control, adjust, and do the things you can. Be patient and trust your process. Wise words for me too! ;) You're doing great!

LockItUp 07-20-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curvynotlumpy (Post 4411578)
Well, Miss Stephanie, I want you to know that you are one of the chicks whose consistent weight loss I follow and am impressed with. I second what Amandie said, and from how you describe your eating plan and work outs, I sense you are strong and fit and getting stronger and fitter All.The.Time. These could be factors. I know from personal experience that the lower your weight the more difficult (at least for me) it is to shed. When I look back to when I first started at 220, all it took was adjusting my diet somewhat and adding consistent exercise and I'd see a 2-4 lb. weight loss each week...for months! Even during TOM. Now, not so much. I've been active in several challenges since the end of May and have only dropped 6 lbs total. And ya' know what, if it's 6 lbs. I won't see again, then I'll take it. I just have to realize that my weight loss is different this time.

Someone on the boards wisely says that we're all an experiment of one and she is so right. In so many ways are bodies are a mystery. Control, adjust, and do the things you can. Be patient and trust your process. Wise words for me too! ;) You're doing great!

I really needed commiseration and a little pep talk right at this very moment. Thank you so much for that!!! It's hard to constantly be questioning if you are doing everything right, it's so nice to know (from so many on here) that I'm not alone, and in fact I'm very normal!

Chrissy31 07-21-2012 09:13 AM

Finally broke my stall...aiming for only 5 pounds this month, don't know if i'll make it..

SW 207.8
CW 205.6
GW 202.8

envelope 07-21-2012 09:28 AM

I am getting so close...

Sw: 194.8
Cw: 185.0
Gw: 184.8

RicecakeEater 07-21-2012 08:56 PM

SW: 146
CW: 141
GW: 136

5 lbs down, 5 to go! Maybe not realistic for a week but darn it I'm gonna do my best :)

envelope 07-22-2012 11:46 AM

Cw: 184.4 GOAL!

alsten02 07-22-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by envelope (Post 4412790)
Cw: 184.4 GOAL!

yay awesome :D

I still have .6 to go, sooo close :dizzy:

alsten02 07-23-2012 08:56 AM

sw: 228.3
cw 217.7
gw 218.3

Goal :D and went a lil past it, happy.

Chrissy31 07-23-2012 01:51 PM

Not happening this month!

SW-207.8
CW-205.0
GW-202.8

LAgreeneyes 07-23-2012 02:20 PM

The scale says that I am 0.8 lbs away from my 10 lbs.

LAgreeneyes 07-23-2012 04:58 PM

The Boston Baked Beans and Lemon heads did not help me with losing the 0.8lbs. Oh well.