Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #31  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

Well you seem normal enough to me. Like I said, only you and a doctor can truly judge whether you're struggling with an unhealthy obsession or just keenly interested in and dedicated to a hobby of health. Given what I have heard from you and about this group, I'd lean toward the latter.
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:56 PM   #32  
Overweight again...dang

S/C/G: 213/160.3/135

Height: 5'5"

Today one of the women who told me I'm obsessed asked me how this new diet is going. Although I've lost a happy amount of weight, I just said, "it's going really well" and left it at that. She didn't ask for more details. I think I'll continue to keep my dieting endeavors to myself from now on.
twinieten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:02 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 265/211/130

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinieten View Post
Today one of the women who told me I'm obsessed asked me how this new diet is going. Although I've lost a happy amount of weight, I just said, "it's going really well" and left it at that. She didn't ask for more details. I think I'll continue to keep my dieting endeavors to myself from now on.
That's about my standard response. If someone presses for more information, and my family (they get to put up with me going on and on ) I will definitely give more information, but usually, it's just easier and less stressful to just say it's going well and leave it at that.
WildThings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:44 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 215/144/125

Height: 5'5"

By nature I'm pretty obsessive about certain things so when people call me obsessed, I tell them their probably right but obsessed has worked for me to lose "xx" amount of pounds. It doesn't phase me at all!
Kendrab1223 is offline   Reply With Quote