Ahhhh!!!!

• Ugh! I started a lower calorie diet to weeks ago. I have been dieting for several years and have lost over 60 lbs...so the weight doesn't come off as easily. I weigh 178.5 right now, trying to get to 170. Anywho, the first week I dropped about 4 lbs. I know most of that was water weight. But this last week I stayed on my diet and lost NOTHING...I'm not giving up or anything just ANNOYED. What do you guys think?
  • I hate that! I had a nice big loss last week too, and I was hoping that by being really careful, I would continue to see the scale go down. I know I might not lose anything, though. Plus I have to make up for what I ate yesterday! And I ate!

I think this is typical. A big loss is followed by no loss or a tiny loss. Just stick with it. I'm sure your body will release more.

I've read here that sometimes your body releases fat but the fat cells really hate being empty. Instead they fill with water. As a result, the scale shows you haven't lost weight when you actually have. I don't now if that's true, but it sounds good!
  • LOL sounds good to me too! Yeah...I was already going to try and step up my full pilates work out to every morning anyways so here goes! And good job! 169! Being a taller girl than most (not that tall, but a little above average) 169 is a dream for me! I'm almost there! Ten pounds to go!!