Dear handful of lbs I keep losing and regaining...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • ...I wish we could end this love affair of ours.
  • I would like to send this letter to 4lbs I can't seem to break free of.
  • Ditto! I've been between 186-191 for three weeks ...but I bounced down to 185.2 this morning...wondering if I'll see a gain tomorrow :/
  • For the past 4 years, after I lost 20 lbs, I was losing and regaining hte same 15-20 lbs. Never thought I would get past that and now I am feeling the same about the next 16-18 lbs. It kind of gets me through thinking that hey I was wrong, I did get through that and I will get through THIS too.
  • We had an off week and I ended up ordering a pizza on Monday (last week) just to be quick. We both felt like crap that night and the next day, I swear I gained 5 lbs from eating 2 pieces of pizza. And, I think I'm still trying to get back to where I was before I ate the pizza in the first place. I learned a valuable lesson and won't be doing that again anytime soon. Yuck.
  • Same here! Also pizza makes me feel sick too.
  • I love pizza! I had 3 slices last week and felt a little sick after it. But I never learn and I will crave pizza the next day
  • I called the authorities and placed a restraining order on them and they are not to be within 500 feet of me. They are to stay clear away from me. Let's see if it works. I have the restraining order right here!!!
  • Lol! Ohhh yeah, same here.

As for pizza- I LOVE PIZZA! But I can't have it ever same with beer. Makes me gassy and bloated. Lol. I'm sure you wanted to know about that.
  • Funny how those damn pounds seem to have a relationship with all of us! LOL
  • Anyone try Naked Pizza? And I don't mean to eat pizza while you're naked. LOL This is what I mean. http://www.nakedpizza.biz/
  • Quote: Anyone try Naked Pizza? And I don't mean to eat pizza while you're naked. LOL This is what I mean. http://www.nakedpizza.biz/
    BOO! There's not one anywhere near me. That looks good.
  • Quote: BOO! There's not one anywhere near me. That looks good.

They are delicious!!!!!!!!!!!! I had the Superbiotic this weekend (artichoke, spinach, bell pepper, mushroom, garlic, red onion, cilantro with white sauce). To die for.
  • Hmm..maybe if I tried eating pizza naked it would remind me of why I shouldn't eat it.
  • I do ok with pizza, I just limit myself to one or two slices at meal, and supplement it with a salad or something. Lately I've been picking up thin crust pizzas from the Walmart deli, and the calories are reasonable as long as you stick with one serving.