Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 264/216.6/160

Height: 5'2"

I'm completely uneven. My left side is far more flexible than my right, but there is a lot more going on in the way of weight on my left.

More motivation to get things slender and into shape, so that I can be even (just about) all over.
Iyakamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:56 PM   #17  
Becoming a better me

S/C/G: 383.9/351.5/190

Height: 5'7"

Ive noticed it on my thighs, arms, boobs, and belly. My feet and hands are slightly different as well. Its weird because I was just talking about this with my mom on Sunday!
rj923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #18  

Yes! Well, the boob thing first of all, which has bothered me my whole life and I'm going to get fixed when I have the money.
But also my saddlebags on the sides of my thighs since losing weight, one is bigger! It drives me crazy.
GlamourGirl827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:00 PM   #19  

Height: 5'5"

YES! i am definitely fatter on my left side than my right...especially in the belly and waist area. you aren't alone.
shoeluver67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:09 PM   #20  

S/C/G: size 20/14/10

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelllate View Post
My left arm is waaay more flabby than the right. I try to work out my left arm more. No difference. Grrr. I think its from years and years of using my right arm.
This. Exactly. Very annoying. Sometimes I carry a 5 lb weight in my left hand and none in the right to exercise while walking. No change. Interestingly, I do sleep on either my left side or my back. Never gave any thought to that. I always figured it was partly because I'm right handed...so that hand does more work. Also when I exercise on the Wii I used to only hold the controller in that hand. Now I keep a controller with no charge on the battery or a handweight in my left hand and make an effort to keep it more balanced. Left side is still bigger, though!
mariposssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 03:33 PM   #21  

YES!!! I have recently noticed this exact same thing..went to gp who couldnt tell, but I've been really anxious about it imagining its something sinister..now youve mentioned it I have also noticed that my trousers slip off on that side too xx
soosidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 10:24 AM   #22  

Default a dip in my right tooshie

okay so I think I have one for the records! I have lost 100 lbs in a year and a half now. I exercise, watch what I eat ladidada.. I weigh 160 and im 5 foot 4.
so I still got some meat on me, and Im fine with that, not an issue.
My issue is my back right side , like the top of my butt area, has got a dip in it. I noticed this a few months back. only now it is uncomfortable to sit on that side, only its the area you are actually sitting on, which is not the same spot the dip is in. however, right above the dip is my hip bone and that is kinda sore too.
...also I dont know if there is a connection with this OTHER thing with the pain in my neck muscles. ive had this going on for a few months too, so much to the point that its causing some nerve to make my left forearm to feel burning sensations between my elbow and my wrist. :/
I know I got to see my doctor but anybody else dealing with this??
Im freakin falling apart yall!!
LosingWinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 11:07 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosingWinner View Post
okay so I think I have one for the records! I have lost 100 lbs in a year and a half now. I exercise, watch what I eat ladidada.. I weigh 160 and im 5 foot 4.
My issue is my back right side , like the top of my butt area, has got a dip in it. I noticed this a few months back. only now it is uncomfortable to sit on that side, only its the area you are actually sitting on, which is not the same spot the dip is in. however, right above the dip is my hip bone and that is kinda sore too.
...also I dont know if there is a connection with this OTHER thing with the pain in my neck muscles. ive had this going on for a few months too, so much to the point that its causing some nerve to make my left forearm to feel burning sensations between my elbow and my wrist. :/
If you have a doctor in your area specializing in osteopathic manipulation, look into it! Weight loss messes with the fascia of our muscles and can cause that. Google it, it’s pretty fascinating.
JulesMarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 06:33 PM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosingWinner View Post
Congrats on losing the 100 lbs, hon !

5'4" and fine with it is great ! That's exactly where an average women should be, actually I believe average is 168

Slightly into the overweight range but no big deal ! I personally don't much care for women that spend all their time working out and striving for a 22" waistline, some minor lovehandles are attractive to many guys
FrankB is offline   Reply With Quote