Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-22-2012, 05:49 PM   #1  
Hi, I'm Lauren! :)

S/C/G: SW:209 / CW:184/ GW:~160

Height: 5'4

Default Don't know what to eat...

So I've been having a kind of lazy day and I haven't eaten a whole lot -- I made some sauerkraut earlier because that was about all I had in the kitchen to eat and according to the can that didn't have any calories in it, so I really don't know what to eat now! My whole day's worth of calories is available and I have SO many "bad" things calling my name! I don't want cafeteria food and I don't feel like cooking, but I don't really want to resort to fast food, either. What should I eat?
mimsyborogoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 249.4/247.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Hm... if you mention cafeteria, do you live in a dorm probably? Do you have a microwave? You could go to the store and get yourself a microwave meal from the frozen section that is a lot healthier than fast food and no real cooking involved...

...or you could go to Subway.

I keep things like hard boiled eggs and soup in my fridge so I don't have to cook every time I'm hungry.
Mama Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:33 PM   #3  
Pink Leopard Power

S/C/G: 351.2/ticker/185

Height: 6'0

Do you live in dorms? I really struggled to lose weight living there. If you have a freezer/microwave access buy some lean cuisines - if not, keep some fruit on hand for future cravings! Strawberries and whipped cream are yummy.
JollyGreenSteen19 is offline   Reply With Quote