Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-19-2012, 11:20 PM   #76  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

I had a busy day and just got home. No time for personals. Have a great evening and sleep well.

cbressler1976 and neon_zephyr Hi and Welcome to the Check-In!

Total Approx 1470 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Turkey Wrap 400 calories
2 orders steamed veggies 200 calories
fruit cup 100 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 45 EZ w/weighted gloves
1000 Jump Ropes
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:25 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Well dentist was, I guess, better than expected since I haven't been in...7 years. I have to go back Monday for a filling. I actually need 2 but he only wants to do 1 at a time. I've never had a filling so I'm a little nervous. The reason the floss got stuck in between my teeth is because I have a cavity there Ugh...I've had 1 cavity my whole life up until now.
KatieAlyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:57 AM   #78  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Katie - Date nights don't happen. We did go out about 5 months ago together for the first time in 3 yrs, my friend came and made sure the kids didn't burn the house down We have been trying so hard to plan a night out to go dancing, but have been unable to get anyone to stay with the kids. Yes, they are teens, but 2 oldest are disabled and cannot be left without a "safety" net. All the places for "dates" are in the valley, so they are a minimum of 45 mins drive away.. not close enough if something happens. Katie that is NOT a bad dentist appointment at all!!! For as long as it has been since you last went, that is terrific

Moondance - Your soapbox is welcomed. I was a cranky pants over missing my workout The funny thing is your theory doesn't really work for us as he is the one that runs off emotion in our house, I am the breadwinner in the family, and the head of household, LOL. It's just he has a habit of getting "too comfortable" and forgetting there is work involved in making a family feel involved - including the wife. He had to borrow my car today though to take our new fur boy to the vet, so he was trapped in the car with me for my entire commute and I FINALLY had a chance to talk to him about it. He is going to "try" to change his scheduling a bit. I won't hold my breath, but glad I got through. Til then - I think I will just schedule my rest day around his days off from now on so we are guaranteed to be able to see each other for at least an hour once a week. It would be better than a mommy-cranky-pants Sure do hope your head is better!!! Sending some healing thoughts your way!

Diana - Hope you are able to get some sleep after such a long day!

As for me - had meeting with nutritionist right after work. She is totally stumped on why the scale hasn't moved for me either. Her best "guess" is that with the measurements being what they are; MAYBE for every pound of fat I have lost, I have gained a pound of muscle. She wished she was equipped to do the body fat test there, but unfortunately isn't. She does believe that if there is another reason, she will find it. She is going to discuss it with the fitness coach I worked with at the start... if there is something to find, they will find it.

After that appointment, my DS and I went and did the C25K. It's so nice when we get to go outside for that. Fortunately it cooled to low 90's before the sun totally sank down, so wasn't hot enough to be miserable while running

Have a great night all!!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 02:55 AM   #79  

Evening everyone.

Welcome Neon

What a busy day!

Food was probably pretty low calorie but a bit strange

Bkfast
about 1/2 C the grain flakes cereal
low fat milk
1/2 banana

Lunch
turkey ham sandwich/tomato/whole wheat bread

Around 4:30 my dive buddy offered to buy this Mx grilled chicken, it would have been rude to say no, so ate a few pieces and left all the carbs

Had no idea how to balance out the next meal - so dinner was a bit strange
Just made a nice big yogurt/milk/mango smoothie
and ate another 1/2 piece of chicken
Am missing my veggies.

Snack (was hungry later)
a glass of warm low fat milk
a couple bites of the grilled chicken
and a very little snitch of cheese as I made sandwiches for tomorrow (best to be 100%) honest :-)

1 diet Z up

Exercise
A day of diving/carrying heavy equipment
3 km jog

Last edited by kathydee; 04-20-2012 at 03:19 AM.
kathydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:05 AM   #80  
Sweet sound of melody...

S/C/G: 260/245/150

Height: 5'2

Talking Newby

Hi, I have been wanting to get back and lose this weight, but its been the lack of motivation for me. I have put in my mind that I have to do something about it. So, though Its about Friday for me, I am going to do one active thing.
gigi7177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:50 AM   #81  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning and TGIF! Have a great one!

Calories for yesterday: 1470 +
Weigh In: 148.6 (TTOM)
No Change

gigi7177 Hi and Welcome to the check-in!
Old 04-20-2012, 08:24 AM   #82  
~Star~

Diana - Good morning! Super Happy Friday! I am doing a bit of a happy jig for the arrival of Friday

gigi - that's how you start, one thing at a time

Have an awesome day all!!
Old 04-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 329/254.6/180?

Have a good Friday all!

Breakfast
2 cups coffee with light cream (2)
1 cup oatmeal (4)
1 apple
1 tbsp. Maple syrup (1)

Lunch

Lazy cabbage roll casserole (3.5)
Low fat sour cream (2)

Large green salad with vinegar

Not sure about dinner. Maybe brown rice with celery and walnuts or edamame pods. I will save enough points for some chocolate or light beer tonight.

DianaNow I remember the reason I thought you were on a pacific food plan is because you use the term "two orders". So I figured this is a food plan.

Mamakat
I was curious because I love swimming and boating and all that stuff. Glad to hear you will get out sometimes.

ItsmyturnI too am the main breadwinner in my home. Dh does most of the housekeeping stuff as his work is infrequent for now.

Lunch

Last edited by pluckypear; 04-20-2012 at 11:24 AM.
pluckypear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #84  
~Star~

Diana - How is your day? TOM starting to ease at all for you?

Plucky - Not sure how you all do with it, but DH and I have always been the opposite of "normal/conventional" in our family anyway,

Well, this morning after he worked his night shift, DH got laid off AGAIN. 4 of the night crew were let go... and with summer A/C bills, I am not allowing him time to be ticked off... he has to hammer down and find more work. Keep your fingers crossed for him. I haven't seen him or talked to him, as he gets home after I leave for work... but he let me know via text and email. Those of you who pray, throw in one for him please? I will catch up more once home... It's FRIDAY!!!
Old 04-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #85  

Hi Gigi - welcome!

Evening everybody

Today was another good food day

Bkfast
a little over 1/2 c of healthy flaky cereal with lowfat milk
a few slices fresh Mx Papaya

Lunch
1 sandwich turkey ham, slice of cheese on whole wheat bread - may have tossed part of one piece of bread - not entirely certain

Snack - well I took a little bite of a sweet jungle fruit, and a sip of fresh off the tree coconut milk - but just a taste

Made a nice mango/yogurt/lowfat milk smoothie before the workout for energy - (yes, I'm addicted)

Dinner will be a little bit weird as I need to swing by for groceries but am lazy
Took a few bites of the left over grilled chicken to polish it off - while cooking as I was hungry
steamed a bunch of beets, carrots and swiss chard -
and cooked a 3 egg omlet (1 yolk) with tomatoes & mushrooms

Mangos for desert

Friend dropped by so drank less than one beer

Dove for about 1.5 hours, carried heavy equipment
spent probably 30+ minutes in the gym working core - just abs and lower back
And a brisk walk to/from the gym - about 3km (2ish miles)

Weighed myself - down 2 more pounds :-). Only two pounds left to loose to hit my wt loss goal - these shorts are so baggy now!

Thanks for all the support!

Last edited by kathydee; 04-21-2012 at 01:46 AM.
kathydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:05 PM   #86  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Luray cavern was cool. It was a little over a mile and slow, but we were doing something, that was nice. The rest of day was traveling towards Delaware. Tomorrow we spend some time with his niece then head back home. Oh, I can't wait til I get my own bed on my own time schedule with my own surroundings. My car is acting funny, so it looks like I'll have another busy week ahead of me. I wonder how my pets are doing.

ItsMyTurn I hope your DH finds work soon. Just a day ago you were saying you don't get to spend time with him due to conflicting schedules. Isn't this a weird coincidence. I really do hope he gets work because I so know what AZ heat is like and the bills that come with it. My friend reports that it was in the 70s before 9 am yesterday. She lives in Glendale which is across the valley from you, but still in Maricopa.

I'm exhausted. I'm hitting the shower then bed. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Stay safe and be healthy
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:39 PM   #87  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Itsmyturn TTOM seems to be easing some. About your post yesterday. Let me tell you! My DH cannot multitask or do more than 1 thing at a time. He can only do his one little thing and that's it. I can do 15 things at one time and take care of whatever he needs me to do, too. He can't plan out the best way to get things done or anything like that. But if it has to do with the farm or hunting, he has motivation for that! I have to nag him, like he's a 6 year old, to get him up in the morning to get ready for work. But,he can get up at 4 AM, on his own, to go to the farm. Men! They are flippin' crazy. So in other words, I totally understand! I just saw your post about your DH's job! I am so sorry. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I pray that your DH finds work quickly.

Pluckypear Hi Great plan for the day.

Kaythdee Congrats on the 2 pounds!

Mamakat Hi I always look forward to getting back to my own bed, and my own stuff! Nothing like home!

Last edited by Diana3271; 04-20-2012 at 11:39 PM.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:44 PM   #88  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1500 calories + I shouldn't have had that extra serving of cottage cheese

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (730 Calories)
Homemade chicken salad sandwich 320 calories
Cottage Cheese 270 calories
peaches 140 calories

Exercise:
#10 SD Xtreme Upper Body w/12's
TF Fire 30 w/weighted gloves
Old 04-21-2012, 08:03 AM   #89  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In: 148.4 (TTOM)
Down: .2
Old 04-21-2012, 08:36 AM   #90  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Good Morning Everyone,

Diana good morning. I'm waiting on my coffee in bed, I'm so tired. I woke up with bags under my eyes. I slept in til 7, but if I'm not home, I'm not resting. Can't wait to see my babies tonight. Turns out my dog figured out figured out a way to get upstairs, after I blocked the stairs by putting a dresser on the landing. I was worried she wouldn't come downstairs for lil friend and food, but friend reports she is doing well

As we were driving yesterday, I came to the realization, this will be the first time I see family since my stay in the hospital. I told DH, I was actually starting to get anxious over it. He actually offered for us to skip it. I thought that was nice of him. I said, we should go, but no guarantees my anxiety won't cause me to act weird around others. Strangers, it's okay, but family is different. I have to know these guys for the rest of my life and I already gave enough fodder for the ones that gossip. I don't know who would do such a thing, but I know how sympathetic they were to DH during that time. So I always feel weird even thinking about seeing them again. Oh and DH has informed me, they are planning a family reunion (maybe) for next year in TX. Apparently, all my sibs-in-law are dying to see the 100 or more lighter me. DH showed my pics to everyone in AZ two weeks ago. I got lots of compliments Maybe they forgot about my craziness. One can only hope.

I am dressed and ready to face the day. I hope you all have a wonderful and healthy Saturday.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote