Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/137/116

Height: 5'2

Question Im in major need or support n modivation to loss weight!

Hi, ok I'm melanie I'm 27 a mother of 2 beautiful girls 2 & 5. I never had trouble with weight until I had my children. I'vedone pretty well so far! But I'm stuck on the last 20 lbs so today I decided to sign up and say "Ahhh I need help" if you new me oh boy, I'm always a go gether! My health isn't the best right at the moment sooo running etc is not an optionfor me anymore. Sorry if I'm rambling I have blogfright lol so any info at all would be great .. Ty all e
mcostanzo570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:23 PM   #2  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

Welcome! I think you will LOVE it here at 3FC. The environment is so positive and there's always a lot of posts to read and learn from. People are pretty good at responding when you have questions, too. Glad you joined us!
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 331/164/164

Height: 5'8"

Welcome to the most supportive board I have ever seen. I think you will find a lot of kind, sympathetic people on these forums. It is a great place to come whenever you are feeling down or frustrated. It is also a great place to share your successes with others. No success is too small to celebrate!
KittyKatFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 259/248.2/160

Height: 5'6

Welcome and Im also a new member who has 5 kids and was very skinny till I had kids although i do realize my body is not what it was before kids Im done having kids and want to take off this excessive weight I have . I truly love this forum it has kept me on track not only on bad days but on the days i Just want advise I can post and people truely love to answer and help. I love looking at all the goal pictures and mini goal pictures becausr it helps me remember tha one day that will be me showing my before and after pics. Motivation is the best hing here and I m not sure what motivates you but take a look at all the pictures and I no that helps me alot!
dawn77 is offline   Reply With Quote