Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2003, 07:51 PM   #1  

Post SugarBlues and Hypnosis

It feels good to be back here again. I have not posted for a long time. I enjoy getting feedback from everyone on this board.
Anyhow, I just got a spring bulletin of seminars offered at a local high school. I would like to know if anyone has tried these methods to lose weight and your feelings, etc.

Seminar I : Sugar Blues It's a $25 fee. The person says that if sugar/chocolate/desserts is a major addiction they will discuss a 10-step plan on how to overcome your cravings. The person is a holistic health counselor. Do you know what this would consist of (the 10-steps) and can you find this anywhere on a web site. And has anyone tried it???

Seminar II: Lose Weight with Hypnosis It's a $40 fee. Has anyone done this and has it lasted? I'm interested in your feedback. I hate throwing money out the window, so I really want to know if it's worth it.

My husband is doing Atkins right now. He is putting me to shame losing weight rapidly. However, I must tell you, I don't think I could eat like that day in and day out for two weeks. I need to lose 30 pounds to get the pressure off my knees and feet. I know that I wouldn't have so many problems if I could just accomplish this.

Let me hear from you. I'll be waiting.....
Old 03-06-2003, 02:56 PM   #2  

Hi Dee,
I've never tried any of the seminars, but I have a subliminal weight loss mp3 I listen to daily. I really think it makes a difference because my cravings and snacking are virtually nil, even during that PMS 'if it doesn't run away I eat it' time. If you'd like to try that, pm me your email address and I'll be happy to send it to you.

Elaine
Old 03-06-2003, 05:35 PM   #3  

Thanks Elaine, but only my kids use the mp3 player. I'm technology illiterate! I still have the old cassette player w/headphones!!
Old 03-06-2003, 05:52 PM   #4  

I hear you! The only way I know to play it is while I'm on the computer! So while I'm checking out 3FC I play it in the background!!
Closed Thread