Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2003, 03:01 AM   #1  
Dancing those pounds away

Arrow Helpful hint for printing

Some of you may already know this hint but I just discovered it tonight.
I spent forever copying and pasting recipes from a thread about Hot Wings. Then I saw at the bottom where it said "Show printable version" .

WELL... if you print the "Printable" version you still have to print out photos and graphics such as signatures. It takes up a LOT of wasted space and paper. Those photos and grapics can be big and numerous.

I discovered if you want to print text only.... hit "reply" button and then all of the graphics and photos are gone.
They still have the little smilies... but they don't take up too much space.

You can print that entire page as is but you will still have the reply box OR you can copy and paste only the posts as a whole. Then you eliminate the repy box too.

Hope it helps someone. I am sure glad I figured it out.
It will save me so much time and paper.
Closed Thread