3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   I am so proud! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/252210-i-am-so-proud.html)

LARWife 02-04-2012 02:41 PM

I am so proud!

I am so happy and so proud of myself just after this first week that I want to cry. I have never been able to stick to something so well. Were eating a lower carb and this first week was great. It's more of a lifestyle change in my eyes though. The hubby wanted pizza last night so we ordered it. Instead of my usual extra cheese and pepperoni I chose to get it with regular cheese and veggies on thin crust. I had a salad before to keep me from eating to much and it worked! Even my much much thinner little sister couldn't believe I was already full lol. I had 2 and a half pieces...this was from dominoes pizza so if you've gotten it before you know its not as big a portion as usual. they cut it into those little squares. I tried to pick out the smallest ones. Anyway I lost almost 11 lbs. this week! I know it's mostly water weight but I don't care! It seems to be working this time! All I know is this time I am not giving up I have to do this not only for myself but for my family too. I can't wait till this time last year...I am so ready to really live my life!

Arctic Mama 02-04-2012 02:48 PM

Good job sticking to it, that's the key! Keep up your hard work and it will definitely pay off :)

damiilya 02-04-2012 03:36 PM

Good job, I'm very happy for you!
Keep it up!

Vex 02-04-2012 04:57 PM

re:

Nice job!

We have Friday night pizza here too every week, and I too LOVE pepperoni pizza. Every other week or so I have some pizza - just one or two and not four, like I used to.

Something to think about - Lean Cuisine makes a halfway decent pizza, so whenever my husband and son have takeout pizza, I have my own. It's worked out pretty good.

HMM3 02-04-2012 05:18 PM

Congratulations ....

Eurus 02-04-2012 06:21 PM

Thats awesome. Im so happy for you.

757MISTY 02-04-2012 07:04 PM

Great job!

Xan 02-04-2012 07:05 PM

Wonderful! Now you know you CAN stick to it. More success in the future! Changing habits is the main thing, I think.

OhThePlaces 02-04-2012 07:22 PM

Congratulations on your first week, it sounds like you're doing great! 11 lbs gone... wooohoo! :carrot:

watchoutforthatcar 02-04-2012 07:44 PM

Congratulations! This is my second week at it. We both can do it! Keep it up.

makingthechanges 02-04-2012 07:47 PM

That's fantastic- what a great start! It sounds like you are motivated, have a great attitude about what you're doing, and are already finding ways to make it a true lifestyle change you can live with!

I'm so excited for you! Doesn't it feel fantastic to be in control?

alitorry 02-04-2012 07:48 PM

That's awesome and great motivation!! keep up the good work. congratulations on making a commitment :)

packgirl 02-04-2012 09:16 PM

Amazing job!

KittyKatFan 02-04-2012 09:37 PM

That's great! Congratulations.

Pizza...mmm....I've had it twice in the past 29 weeks and am craving it again right now. It's one of my favorite foods.