Lose 10 lbs by March 1st

You're on Page 1 of 13
Go to
  • It's that time again. Make your pledge to lose 10 lbs this month here. I didn't quite make it in January but I'm going to try even harder this month.

SW: 191.5
    GW: 181.5
  • YAYYY.. been waiting for this! Alrightyy.. so

SW: 187
    GW: 177
  • Really?! Cool! See, I'm getting married March 31st, so I'm doing EVERYTHING I can.

SW: 164
  • YEY Lambie!! I was looking for this... SO. Scary.. lol. Gotta bunker down, get things going at a steadier pace again. This small drops stuff is for the birds I tell you.. sheesh.

SW: 200.8
    CW: 200.8
    GW: 190.8 (lol)

That would make me reach no-longer-obese-ness AND I would be to my 4/14 goal, so... I GOT THIS! And hiiiiiii Eliana!

Keep going everyone! It's not even Feb yet, we GOT THIS!
  • I made my goal for January, so here's hoping for February!

SW: 247lbs.
    GW: 237lbs.

LET'S GET IT!
  • I lost 7.8 in January. I'll shoot for 10 this month, but will be satisfied with 8.
  • I am up for this.
  • Gonna hit it as hard as I can!

SW: 150.0
    GW: 140.0

• I'm in! I made it in January... I went from 329.2 to 314.2. 15 lbs! I hope to lose at least 10 in February. It's not going to be easy, but I am gonna do my best.

SW: 314.6
    GW: 304.6
  • I'm in!!

I believe I was at 196.8 when I weighed in this morning but I will make my official weigh in tomorrow morning so I can double check. I am looking for 185 by March 1!

Linda
  • Quote: I lost 7.8 in January. I'll shoot for 10 this month, but will be satisfied with 8.
    What you said! i will be satisfied with 8 too
  • I'm in! I lost just under 10 lbs in January, rawr.. so close! I want to hit the mark in February.

SW: 206.6
    GW: 196.6
  • I am going to try super hard to make this. I really want to get to 300 before summer.

SW: 343
    GW: 333
  • You girls are motivating! and funny let's do this 10 pound challenge

Adalyn, we're pretty much the same, 1 pound difference!
    lets' get to ONEDERLAND!!!

I'm 205.4
    lost 15 lbs since Jan 1st.
    hoping for 195, it's be SO long!

To you experienced losers: Is the first month always the best cuz of the initial water weight? I'm hoping for 15 again, but settling for 10 cuz I think that's more reasonable.
  • Yes, ali. It was glorious, lol... And then, real life.