Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-31-2012, 11:21 PM   #46  
STREET DOG

S/C/G: 231/230/145

Height: 5'8"

Short term: Want to feel hot when my slampiece comes to town in a couple weeks!

Long term: Want to stop feeling like a fat giant next to my petite, thin friends; I have wanted this for as long as I can remember.

I've definitely got more, but those come immediately to mind.
Kahokkuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:30 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 256/ticker/170

Height: 5'11"

Oh, just thought of yet another!!!

To not have my underwear cut into the fat on my hips!!

I'm so glad we are all having so much fun with this
FatToFitWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:29 AM   #48  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahokkuri View Post
Short term: Want to feel hot when my slampiece comes to town in a couple weeks!
I LOVE this! You go, girl!
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:31 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 255/holding at 162/160

Height: 5'-7"

I'm 60, so the bikini idea doesn't fly, but looking nice in a tankini with a skirt bottom is good for me.

Lots of you mentioned wanting to look good in front of an ex. Well, that goes here, too, and I didn't even know it was going to happen. I've been divorced for 25 years and have a friendly relationship with my ex (daughter's father) and his wife. I was at a charity dance with friends and ran into them. HER reaction was fabulous, and he didn't recognize me until I was just 3" away. Priceless for sure.

Other than clothes and health, I think my main vain reason is to prove the person who said,"You'll be sorry you gave your fat clothes away. Everyone gains it back" wrong.

Great job everyone. Here's to smoking hot chicks of all ages.

Lin
linJber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:58 PM   #50  
PCOS and Tuesday weigher!

S/C/G: 288/295/175ish?

Height: 5ft4

Awesome thread

- I never want to hear the 'you have such a pretty face BUT...' comment ever again.

- I want to be hot and have guys be interested in me. Shallow maybe, true definitely

- I want to be able to choose the clothes I want, not be forced into picking the only ones that fit.

- I want my shoes to not explode with my chunky feet spilling out of them.

- I want to be able to go to a restaurant without thinking I'm not gonna fit in the seats or having to check if the chairs are fixed to the floor or not!

- I want my social life back!

- I want to be able to share clothes with girlfriends and not have to say 'oh they don't make them in small sizes' when they ask like something I have on and ask where I got my clothes

- I want to not feel like a hyprocite at work when I'm talking about famines overseas and people look at me like I ate all the rations we were gonna send out there

- I want to have a day where I don't worry about what I just ate, what I'm gonna eat, if I need to run 5k that night to burn off lunch etc.

- I'd like to look good in photos, and allow people to tag me on facebook/even take pics of me in the first place!
knoxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:58 PM   #51  
Not Giving Up

S/C/G: 147/ticker/fit

Height: 5' 0.7"

I want to not hide behind anyone in photos.

I want to wear a bikini and not have to wear cover-ups or shorts.

I want for my thighs to not rub together. Totally hate that.

I want to not feel insecure when I wear sleeveless shirts or dresses and not have to do the "skinny arm" pose in every picture.

I want to be the one where people say I look good after having 2 kids.

I know I'm not as big as I use to be but I'm still not comfortable where I'm at. Time to get my butt back into gear so I can prove all my doubters wrong.
Ryler832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 230/149/138

Height: 5'6

Love this thread!!

For me...
  1. I want a sexy pair of boots that fit perfectly over my calves!
  2. I want to be able to walk into ANY store, try on ANY piece of clothing and buy or not buy it based on whether I love it, not based on whether "it just fits me"
  3. I want to TRAVEL the world and not shrink away from any new encounter because I am self-conscious about my weight
  4. I want my dress size to be a single digit
  5. I don't want to run every time I see a camera come out
Lunula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:51 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 205/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Ohhh so many reasons!!

- because I'm the second wife and I want my husband to have a smokin' hot babe on his arm (uhm, me, LOL)... I want his first wife, his daughter and his sisters to be super jealous (emotionally damaged, I know.. LOL)
- because I want to go to "regular" stores and try stuff on because I think its pretty, not go to "big girl" stores and try stuff on just because it will fit
- because I love to travel with my husband and am tired of always being tired and hating every vacation picture
- because I'm ALWAYS hot even when I'm wearing shorts and a tank top and I feel like I can never get comfortable, let alone wear something with long sleeves or layers
- because I wan't to wear sexy lingerie not the oversized tank top and PJ bottoms I got on clearance at Old Navy lol
- because I want my husband to be powerless against his urges to ravage me on the sofa, lol

Oh I could go on all day... UGH!! LOL
LittleBrownBike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 172/170/140

Let's see, my reasons...

I'm on a dance team and I'm tired of being the fatty and my partner is one of those skinny types and I want to look balanced wit him when we perform. Not to mention it'll make both of our lives easier when we do aerials

I am athletic and have been for years but I want to look the part so that I don't feel weird telling people I'm a weight lifting, dancing, runner who also happens to be a cyclist. I want to look good in my cycling spandex, cause let me tell you there is nothing more intimidating than a group of men who would make a normal/healthy person feel like a whale when put in spandex

I want to be one of the "hot" girls when I go out to the bars, I want to put on something skimpy and look awesome.

Also, it'd be really nice to be able to swap clothes with friends

Last edited by huds; 02-01-2012 at 04:22 PM.
huds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:49 PM   #55  
Pain Is Fuel

S/C/G: 180/176/118

Height: 5'5

I love these threads!

- I don't want my underwear to pinch out my muffin top
- Feel better in those intimate moments
- Be a head turner in a bikini this year
- Be the "skinny" friend
- Show my mother I CAN commit to something

I have so many, but those are some of the best!
Mimzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:53 PM   #56  
Pain Is Fuel

S/C/G: 180/176/118

Forgot an important one!

If I ever see my ex again, I want his jaw to DROP! Seriously, I want drool and him to get the sinking feeling. I want " I let THAT go?" to go through his mind. Oh yes. Sounds very bad of me since I am in a happy relationship now but I cant help it! lol

Last edited by Mimzzy; 02-02-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Mimzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:19 PM   #57  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

-I want to be the hot blonde bombshell single friend.
-I want the guys to be intimadated by me because they know I'm too good for them but try to get my attention anyways.
-I want to strut around in a bikini on the beach without being ashamed of myself.
- I want to be able to have a nice sexy classy photo shoot without having rolls, double chin or anything that shouldn't be there make the photo's look horrific.
-I want to be able to wear a tight mini dress and look slender and sexy instead buldgy and gross.
-I have to have sex with the lights on, and walk around naked afterwards without caring.
- I want to be able to go shopping after I eat so I can still see how amazing I look in clothing...instead of eating afterwards to advoid that horrific look in the mirror of omg this looks so bad on me.
-I want to be in every photo that's being taken and take more photo's instead of hide from the camera.
-I just want my old body back so I can take better care of it this time and never become fat again, to prove everyone wrong and to have all my hater's jealous of me because I did it and their too lazy too. woot!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:19 PM   #58  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis21 View Post
If I ever see my ex again, I want his jaw to DROP! Seriously, I want drool and him to get the sinking feeling. I want " I let THAT go?" to go through his mind.
I'm totally stealing this one! YES that too!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 200/138/125

Height: 5'6"

I want to be an hourglass. It is in there somewhere; I glimpsed it when I was 18. I'll have it back or die trying.

Also: I want to walk down the main aisle at work in curve hugging designer denim, a clinging knit top and my hair done perfectly. The aisle is the length of a football field and all of the tall, young male managers work along it. It is going to be freaking awesome.

Then I'll get back to work and repair the damage to my feminist rep
jeminijad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 206/147/140

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxie View Post
Awesome thread

- I want to be able to choose the clothes I want, not be forced into picking the only ones that fit.

- I'd like to look good in photos, and allow people to tag me on facebook/even take pics of me in the first place!
Yes, yes, yes!

This is a weird one- I want to see my hysterectomy scar without lifting my belly up. It's on the underside of my belly hang now. It's not pretty, but just the thought that I'm too fat to see it pisses me off lol. I am starting to be able to see 1 little part of it where they cut upwards a little. Why does that make me so happy?

I want to wear tank tops without feeling like my upper arms are the size of a freaking leg.
makingthechanges is offline   Reply With Quote