stuck :(

• I was really pleased when after christmas i'd only gain 1.5 lbs, but I've been trying to lose since then and just seem to be stuck on 211lbs (15st 1lbs) it's making me feel awful, I'm trying hard but not seeing a result so far please if anyone has any recommendations I would be really greatful maybe tomorrow may bring a loss, I don't know, no movement for a week and this has never happened to me before I've always either lost or gained

• Stalls can be frustrating but hang in there, keep on plan and the scale will drop. My body goes in cycles where I will stay the same or even gain a bit for about 2-3 weeks and then I will see a drop as long as I stay on plan.
    Hang in there. Do not give up!
  • I did that when i got to 211! Its sucked! I stayed that way for about 3 weeks...then TOM showed her ugly head, and I dropped to 209. Same thing, stayed there for 2-3 weeks....shes showed up again...207...I'm thinking this is my new pattern
  • thanks for your replies!!! KaeLynnB if you work out how to break the pattern let me know!!
  • i find a cheat meal of a dirty greasy poutine works for me and my sister as long as you can get back on plan right away
  • yea I have heard when you hit the plateau the best thing to do is to swtich up your calorie intake, one day up the calories and the next day lower them all the while keeping your weekly calorie the same and this usually tricks your body's metabolism into moving
  • I'm on weight watchers pro points but I could eat extra tomorrow or something and then get back to my normal sunday. I will give that a try, thank you!!
  • back down to 209.5lbs! 1.5lbs lost! thanks for the advice xx