Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-08-2012, 09:10 AM   #151  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Calories for yesterday: 1610 +
Weigh In: 149.4 (TTOM)
Down: .2

Mamakat Glad things are getting better, although slowly. Can you take a digestive enzyme?

Qtkitty A couple suggestions to look into. Maybe it's sodium. I am sodium sensitive. Did you make the breakfast sandwich? Depending on the sodium in the sandwich, if you combine that with the BBQ pizza, and Beef soup, the total of sodium may be really high. Soup is almost a no no for me, no matter now healthy and low calorie. Another thing to look at is your carb/protein ratio. Your body may not like the carbs. You may have to make small adjustments as you progress. That's what I had to do. Just a couple suggestions. Don't make any major changes. Just tweak things a little.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:30 AM   #152  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

qtkitty, I'm really sensitive to sodium, too. Since I started my weight loss I've had a number of days where I gained 7+lb just from sodium.

Diana, unfortunately I didn't make very good choices at Cracker Barrel. We had a lovely time but I ordered the fried chicken tenderloin sandwich with fries and cole slaw. After that DF and I split the apple cobbler with ice cream. I was only up .6 this morning so I'm not too upset about it.

Have a great day, everyone! Oh, and before I forget, my son wants to post some smilies.

shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:50 AM   #153  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Diana I am taking probiotics (colon health) but other stuff interacts with Levoxyl. Levoxyl is a pain in the butt, too many hour rules, it drives me crazy. I have some other pill (can't remember which one at the moment) that is sensitive to TUMS/pepto and stuff like that. It would be so hard to time them right. But I was hoping by now the probiotic would have helped at least a little bit. So I must stay patient and wait it out. But I've been clean now for I think 3-4 days, no gluten at all.

Shish OMG, tell your son, I love all the smilies. I love the cow the most...so cute. I find Cracker Barrel is very high in sodium, no matter what you eat. Their pancakes even taste salty to me...oooh, did I just say pancakes? NO, I didn't...shhh. Have a great day!
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #154  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Diana - when you do your 5 mile mall walk, do you do that in the morning before they officially open? Or during hours?

Mamakat - So glad you felt a bit better. Yes, I guilted DS into going with me, then once he was out the complaining stopped and he started the challenges No Pancakes for you!!!!!

As for me - 189.4 this morning for my official weekly weigh in for the week. Almost back to where I started before all that dang baking (I swear even being AROUND the sugar makes me gain!). That is 4.2lbs down from the gain, and the starting point is within sight now Did a ton of painting yesterday, lots of climbing ladders up and down (small roller, no paint tray spot on ladder), so that will be some good toning and cardio Today I am going to plan on the gym after we run our errands. Totally stay on plan and hopefully I can take off the "additional weight" before TOM gets here - then I stall for 2 dang weeks
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:48 AM   #155  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMyTurn View Post
Diana - when you do your 5 mile mall walk, do you do that in the morning before they officially open? Or during hours?
I walk during regular hours. The mall where I prefer to walk has a lot less traffic. In fact, yesterday I noticed some more store closing signs in there. I haven't mall walked since the holidays. I can't deal with all of those people. Love mall walking, though. Great exercise.

Guess what I forgot to do? I need to make the new thread for the week.

ETA: Here we go! Let's make it a fantastic week! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...-1-8-12-a.html

Last edited by Diana3271; 01-08-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote