Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-27-2011, 01:32 AM   #16  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieC87 View Post
Exactly this! When my boss's daughter and wife stopped by our office about three months into my lifestyle change, his wife complimented me on how great I looked. His daughter immediately said, "I could never do what you're doing. I love food."

I just kind of looked at her and said, "Uh... I love food too!" It's automatically assumed by many that if you're losing weight you must be doing it by not eating. I still eat the foods I love. I just eat them in smaller portions!
Haha I get that all the time. Then people boggle when they see me eating a slice of pizza or having some Wendy's chicken nuggets and fries.

I tell people I love food too, so I just eat it in moderation. They just don't want to hear that and rather that we be doing it by some extreme means so they can say "wow, look, I could never do that."
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote