Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-11-2011, 10:02 PM   #16  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamakat View Post
Diana But let's get the three of us together and then have a party.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:11 AM   #17  
STREET DOG

S/C/G: 231/230/145

Height: 5'8"

I had a lunch of grilled salted mackerel (250kcal), Dannon Bio yogurt (70) and a banana (80). I also snacked two pieces of chocolate and a tiny square of homemade sponge cake (100kcal total).

Not sure what I'll be doing for dinner, but I know that I have to get back to the gym. Typing it here so I'm accountable for it. I need to do a C25K workout and some strength training.
Kahokkuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:21 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 197 / ticker / 140

Height: 5' 4"

I guess I had been downplaying even to myself how much my knee has been hurting. Today I did a 1 mile run as part of an fun event put on at the running store, and my knee hurt *so* much afterwards. I'm not limping but just I can't put too much pressure on my left knee.

I have been icing it but I may need to head to the doctor tomorrow to see if anything can be done but I imagine that they'll probably just tell me to rest.

Also a few things I have been meaning to write but haven't!

@mamakat Your new picture is so pretty! I saw it the other night but didn't say anything!
solarplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:23 AM   #19  

S/C/G: CW: 155 GW: 130

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone! I'm going to try VERY hard to get back in here every day! I barely have time to weigh in every day though.

I had gained back to 161, but I'm back down to 155.6lbs as of today. My body is stuck here. UGH.

I'm looking forward to getting back in here!
Pint Sized Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:32 AM   #20  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post

Let's see, who would contribute more to my delinquency? Itsmyturn or Mamakat?
Ok, I want in! Game on! LOL!!!!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:38 AM   #21  
~Star~

Melissa - It is very uncommon for me to even go out, this is a once a year thing, and usually surrounding my bf's birthday I would love to do the cafe (not decaf though ) thing on any other day

I did ride the bull, however I did not have photographic evidence that could be used against me later taken, Then when I got off the bull, discovered people that I work with come up to me asking if we should post it on our work site and they were laughing. Wow :O That was right before his friend got on it, LOL!!!! What a night! My thighs right above the knees still sore today!! That must be a muscle that doesn't normally get the brunt of my workouts, cause it's the most sore of anything
Old 12-12-2011, 07:00 AM   #22  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! I hope you have a great week!

The word of the day is TTOM. Is that actually a word? I've got a few words for it. It started yesterday evening.

Weigh In: 148.6
Up: 1.2 pounds
Old 12-12-2011, 07:33 AM   #23  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone,

Monday WI brings me to 208.6 that's down 5.6lbs from last week. That's a lot of loss, so it's suspect. Hopefully I won't gain it back like a couple of weeks ago. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Diana I actually knew a guy (one of husband's ex drummers) named Ttom. He was pretentious as all get out. But then I found percussionists who actually go to college to be percussionists are....LOL, don't tell my bro-in-law I said that.

ItsMyTurn those inner thigh muscles are killer. I used to do exercises where I squeezed a ball with my knees then thighs...I can't do that one anymore, it knocks the hip out. Man, it gets those thighs a working.

solarplant sorry about your knee, I hope it gets better soon. It sounds like you're doing the right thing for it. Thanks for the compliment.

kohokkuri now I'm expecting you'll tell us you got to the gym!

pint glad to see you're back on track and here.

My plan today is laundry. Yikes, I only did two loads last week and now everyone is out of clothes. How come I can't remember to do 2 loads a day? If I did that I could stay on top of it. I thought I'd visit my bike today, I haven't seen it in months, but then it looks sunny out so I might go for a walk instead. Walking burns more calories and is less boring. I saw two foxes two Sundays ago. They were just laying out and getting sun on the edge of the woods. That is so cool.

I hope you all have a wonderful and healthy day!
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:35 AM   #24  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Morning all. Up another pound with impending ovulation. Good grief. My body goes through all that for Noooooooooo chance of it going to use. Getting pregnant at 42? I think not.

Plan is still to do body step this evening. I'll see if I stick to it or not. Sleep was sparse last night and my energy zaps early. Maybe I'll hang curtains and do the last of the cleaning today too. We will see.

Chilly here this morning 22 degrees at 7:30 am.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:45 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Happy Monday!

And yes, I'm pretty freakin' happy! I've already hit my Christmas goal of 188! I was being conservative in my goal, knowing about parties and such so hitting it already is a quite a surprise. However, I have two Christmas parties this weekend, so maintaining my 188 will be the trick. Nevertheless... I'm a dancin'!!

Spent the weekend doing Christmas stuff...wrapping gifts , making cookies (I was SOOO good with not eating them), decorating the tree , etc. It was exhausting! My DH gave me a hug this morning and said "your butt feels smaller". Talk about a good feeling!

BBB: I'm hoping to be done with all this menstruation nonsense soon myself. You're right, what a waste! Hope you get some energy back soon!

MamaKat: Keeping my fingers crossed with you for a solid loss. Love the wig! I totally did a doubletake at your avatar. You remind me of a blond Olivia Newton John from Grease! I have 2 BIL who majored in percussion. They're both teachers now. It's great that you've got fun things to look at on your hikes.

Diana: I would love to help contribute to your delinquency! I did a lot of that in High School. Hope TTOM doesn't get you down!

ItsMyTurn: You rode the bull? How difficult was it? I'm thinking it's one of those things that is harder than it looks. The benefit is a muscle workout in a new way. Sounds like a B*L*A*S*T!!!

SolarPlant: Sorry you knee is so painful. A Dr. visit is a good idea!

SMess: Is it a little creepy you're hearing Jillian Michaels in your head? Good job on dumping the cake!
Moondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:58 PM   #26  
~Star~

Diana - When TTOM makes a person USE "words" , then I say it qualifies for a word itself. Just sorry it's the highlighted word for you today, Maybe tomorrow will be "relief" day?

Mamakat - My soreness is actually on the front of the thigh, just above the knees. I do squats during my routines and such, but apparently some of the "moves" the other night in the cage were working different parts of the muscle? Actually thinking of maybe incorporating some of those moves into my floor routines a few times a week now,
Wow, that IS a ton of weight in a week! Keeping fingers crossed it sticks for you!!!! Seeing the fox must have been great....

Melissa - hope your ovulation levels out soon for you.

Moondance - Congrats!!!!! Goals being hit is one thing that always lifts spirits! Then to have your DH make that comment is a total NSV!!!!! It wasn't tough til it was getting revved up, then I got dumped Fun times!
Old 12-12-2011, 02:21 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 202/195/140

Height: 5'3"

Ugh, I took the weekend off...and gained a pound. I'm up to 174. Not as bad as I thought it would be, I was really dreading the scale this morning. I'm trying not to be too hard on myself...but I'm pretty disappointed. I think the main culprit is that I overdrank beer and underdrank water this weekend.

Oh well. Back on track today.
ArtyKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:48 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 202/192/140

Height: 5'5

I lost a pound, considering how terrible I've been eating, I guess it's cool...but I also haven't eaten today so it could be that..just been drinking lots of water. I decided to restart on what's left of my phentermine pills, not very hungry but I do have a strong craving for a bowl from Panda Express. Instead, I'll get a hair cut, I suppose. I have no idea what to eat today! I really wanna eat out. I did 100 "thigh abductors" with toning bands and 10 minutes of jump rope...oh my gosh! Now that was a work out for out of shape me...I really need to get a pedometer and hit the track again...sorry if I killed anyone's buzz, it's just one of those days.
Miss LunaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:17 PM   #29  
poundsbegone

S/C/G: 199/162/150

Height: Just because you put a pretty shirt over your muffin top, that dose not make it a cupcake!

Hiyah! I'm back!

Can't wait to start seeing the scale get closer and closer to the 170's then 160's and so on. I'm bouncing around between 188-195. Not making me very happy. I got off track when school started back in September (teacher) and about a week ago I was diagnosed with heart disease. I joined a gym the day I was diagnosed. Now I finally have it figured out so I have about 90 minutes a day after work without kids. I've been 5/7 days since. I've logged just under ten miles in 4 hours and about 2 hours of strength training. I'm feeling better, mainly about myself, but haven't seen any change on the scale. I'm being WAY more active and eating WAY less, hope to see some results soon.
MsThickMiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:09 PM   #30  
Trying to live below 200

I had a busy day at work. I got started on the Christmas card list. I got most of them done! I need to hurry with this post. I am wanting to clean out my email in box. I've got about 100 emails to go through.

Kahokkuri Hi and Welcome to the check-in.

Solarplant Sending you healing vibes for your knee and your Dr. appointment tomorrow. I hope it's nothing serious.

Pint Hi and Welcome back! How are things going with you. I remember the last time you posted that you had a lot going on. I hope things have calmed a little for you.

Mamakat Has your foot pain lessened? I don't like TTOM so I don't think I would like a drummer named Ttom. I'm sure I would have some sort of complex against him.

Berry Did you make it to Body Step tonight?

Moondance Congrats on meeting your goal!

Itsmyturn Yes, I hope tomorrow is better and not another gain. How was your day?

Artykay Today is a new day.

Miss LunaStar Hi and Welcome to the check-in. Sorry that you are having a rough day. We all have them. Some days are just better than others. Congrats on your weight loss so far and for getting your exercise in.

Msthickmiddle Congrats on getting your workouts done!