Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-17-2011, 03:54 PM   #16  
Overweight again...dang

S/C/G: 213/160.3/135

Height: 5'5"

Ohmygosh, I loved this post so much!

You didn't want to... but you did. And how many days have you had just like this one? Here you are, however many pounds and however many dress sizes smaller..... You didn't want to, but aren't you glad you did?

Wow, congrats! The camera doesn't lie, so bravo!

I have pictures of myself at my largest. I've never seen them. I skillfully avoided the camera at my largest, but before I got started losing weight, I wanted a "before". Using a tripod, and never looking to see how they turned out, I snapped a few pictures. I took the memory card out of the camera and put it away. When I'm done, when I'm ready to post my B & As, I'll get the pictures.

I have a few pictures taken where children, objects or other people are strategically placed in front of me, as if that will hide my weight. We all have those types of pictures, right? Where we jump to the back instead of standing in the front?

Well, I don't really feel like exercising today.... but I will. Thanks so much for sharing this inspirational moment!!
twinieten is offline   Reply With Quote