I hit a weird milestone

• I started at 270, and now I'm at 247.8, so finally under 250. You know how a lot of exercise equipment has a maximum weight limit of 250 pounds to use it? Well, my first goal was to get under 250, and I made it. (And yes, I know you can have a 20 or 25 pound or so cushion to get on the equipment with a 250 pound limit, but my goal was my goal. Weird, I know).

The funny thing is, I don't even need or want any exercise equipment. I'd rather do an exercise video or walk outside any way.
  • Congratulations Fitwayoflife! That's a fabulous milestone. Not weird at all!
  • I can SO understand and congratulate you wholeheartedly!!!

I am also right around the same weight, and we have a trampoline in our backyard with a max of 250. Our toddler always wants me to come on with him, and I do.. but I just sit there and never jump. (He weighhs 30 pounds himself so we're definitely over together!). I always look around and wonder if the thing is going to cave in. I will feel so much better when I'm just 10 pounds less!

Congratulations again on your success - keep up the good work!
  • That's actually not at all weird! That's a very cool accomplishment! I had never known about that weight limit.... it's just kind of cool to think that now you aren't so far beyond the norm. Big high five for you!
  • Ha! That's actually one of the best milestones I have read on here so far! That is wonderful -- kudos to you!
  • It's a GREAT milestone! Congratulations!
  • That is awesome!!!! Seeing the weight limits then doing the calculations in your head just to find out it's something you can't do is never fun.
  • CONGRATS...Milestones like these remind me that I'm headed in the right direction.
  • Congratulations! That's a great victory : )
  • Congrats!
  • WTG!
  • Thanks everyone!

Quote: I can SO understand and congratulate you wholeheartedly!!!

I am also right around the same weight, and we have a trampoline in our backyard with a max of 250. Our toddler always wants me to come on with him, and I do.. but I just sit there and never jump. (He weighhs 30 pounds himself so we're definitely over together!). I always look around and wonder if the thing is going to cave in. I will feel so much better when I'm just 10 pounds less!

Congratulations again on your success - keep up the good work!
    You're almost there too!
  • Love that milestone idea. Well done!