Looking for a buddy ... i'm trying to lose 45 lbs

• I am new here and I am looking for anyone who wants to team up during our weight loss challange. This way we can keep each other on track and help motivate. Also, we can share tips and advice on what each on is doing to lose weight. Anyone is welcome to join
  • Hi np and welcome to the boards!

Have you checked out the challenge section of this forum? You will find lots of challenges for all sorts of people: Holiday challenges, challenges to lose a certain amount of weight, exercise challenges, etc... AND you'll get more than one person to help cheer you on when you join one. If you don't see one you like, you can even start your own.

Good luck to you!!!
  • Look me up on my blog... there is a link to my FB page and my personal page... I will be your buddy!

I started insanity at 175lbs and am 5'4"

Lost 25lbs in round one and am now two weeks into round 2..
  • I need to lose 45 #'s too.. I will be your buddy
  • Quote: Look me up on my blog... there is a link to my FB page and my personal page... I will be your buddy!

I started insanity at 175lbs and am 5'4"

Lost 25lbs in round one and am now two weeks into round 2..
    Wow your results are awesome, great job!
  • Thank! I love insanity and my results so far... let me know if you want any tips or advice!
  • Or if you just want to chat
  • [QUOTE=Melissa Lynn;4106178]Or if you just want to chat [/QUOTE

I checked out your blog and videos.. I dont know if I could keep up with Insanity. the results look amazing tho... I think I would get discouraged before I would see results
  • hahaha I know what ya mean. I thought the same thing. I did a diet too to make sure I got the max results cuz honestly it is pretty hardcore... and I wanted to make sure I was getting something for killing myself LOL... I lost 12 pounds at the halfway mark which was just over 30 days, and honestly that kept me going... and still going hahaha