Busted Through a Wall

• I have been stuck between 160-162 for the past month.

This morning, I finally got to 159.4... Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me that it sticks!!!

Just want to stay out of the 160's and feel pretty again.
  • Good job !
  • Thank you! It means a lot.
  • Well done! I know that has to be an encouraging feeling for you.
  • Yeah for 159!!! Keep your head down and barrel through this to make it stick!! Way to go!!
  • Fabulous!!! Those stalls are so frustrating so good for you for sticking with it!
  • Congrats!! But know this, you beautiful no matter what!! I LOVE your hair in that picture!!
  • That is great. I have decided that if I look at the total amount of weight that I have to lose I will get overwhelmed. So I decided to make mini goals of getting below that the zero weights...280, 270, 260, etc.

This is definitely an inspiration for me. Good Job!
  • Great job!!!! It's nice to finally bust through those walls and get the scale moving again!
  • It sure does feel good to bust through a stall, doesn't it? I'm anxious to say adios to the 190s myself.

Great job!
  • Way to go! Isn't is a wonderful feeling to hit a new 'decade'??? Keep up the good work!
  • It will stick! Congrats!

Now you can start looking forward to 149! With me, I noticed the last time I made it to 145 that I start looking quite different from 155 to 145. I also go down a size. It is really amazing how much things change when you get down to the last 20 lbs.