Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 08:16 AM   #16  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Good Morning! Happy Halloween!

I didn't feel like I was going to have a gain when I woke up this morning, but 'Surprise, Surprise, Surprise'! I am not amused. I mentioned last night that another gain was a possibility. I know how my crazy body is.

Weigh In: 149.0
Up: .6

danzingurl77 Hi and Welcome to the check-in!
I am massively up from Friday... 6 pounds And I KNOW I did not eat those calories...I had nachos and all that sodium, I was too busy to drink my water and I forgot to take by blood pressure meds for 2 or 3 days. -- I dislike sodium. So I feel your you!!
Old 10-31-2011, 08:19 AM   #17  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamakat View Post
WI 220.2

For the week: down 3lbs
For the month: down 7.4

Not bad considering I ended up stuck in bed

Happy Halloween everyone
Congrats!!!
Old 10-31-2011, 08:21 AM   #18  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Jo, Diana and Berry I think we have "known" eachother for now so long that our bodies are in sync.

Let's kick this water weigh in it's buttt!!

Nice costumes Berry! very cute.

Last edited by Sum38; 10-31-2011 at 08:24 AM.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:23 AM   #19  
Fat to Fab and Fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Owner View Post
Hi ladies & Larry
Last night was such a HIT wif the kiddos (who are not kiddos anymore)! My 16 y.o. Nephew came with my niece & her bf. We watched 3 horror shows-ate a ton of off plan food-& had so much fun! I told them we had to do this more often than just at Halloween!

Tonight, DH & I take the babs ToT wif their little brother-Noah! My babs have matching pumpkin costumes that my MIL bought ! They are adorable! I'll try to upload a pic, but I'm telling you all, I'm in desparate need of a new lappie!

I've been using my phone for posts b/c keys qwerasdzx don't work on my lappie!
:'(
I hate this too! I loved my Vaio!
Get an iPad!
Old 10-31-2011, 08:31 AM   #20  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

My post on MFP

I thought yesterday was scary, being stuck in a basement screaming for help, pretty scary. Well I was just informed a man, a stranger, will be coming in my house while I'm alone and can't move! I can't even run for my life if I had to....this blows. I don't like men and I don't like strangers and I don't like feeling helpless. AND did I just hear DH leave? What kind of husband abandons his wife like this? Guess whose getting cranky:P

I think my heart is going to beat out of my chest. Does this count as exercise. I'm breathing deep and my heart is racing faster than if I were on my bike. You know what, I seriously can't believe he left me. I'm helpless and scared as **** now. OMG, I really can't believe he left. This how I know he doesn't get it...

Sorry for being a downer.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:03 AM   #21  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Hugs to you Mamakat - I'm sorry things are rough... just one minute at a time and DH wasn't trying to be a pill. He felt things were under control and he had to get to work to keep a roof over your head. And really, no one can 'get it' unless they have been there themselves and even then, we forget. Sometimes true mind reading would be a blessing.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:11 AM   #22  
I Need Accountablity!

S/C/G: 190/Ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Back home from vacation! I am now in my safe haven for food control. My calories were over every day from 300-1000 calories. It really could of been worse with the calories, I know what I have eaten in the past on vacations.

Checked the scale today for damage control. I actually lost 1/2 pound! I did not gain any weight! I am also hoping I still have too much water weight (from the excess sodium intake) and hopefully more weight will come off. Let's see what the scale says next week.

Well...it is in the news. And, I really feel this is a wave of the future for health care and that is....the obese and smokers will be paying more for health care insurance.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:15 AM   #23  
Fat to Fab and Fit

mamakat; Have you checked http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depr...ght-issues-76/
out? -- I feel very bad for you!
Old 10-31-2011, 11:09 AM   #24  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'2"

Happy Halloween!!

I hope everyone has a great day today! Will try and check in later and read older posts and start responding! It's hard to find the time sometimes.

Anyhoo. I'm still at 161, which is fine by me. I was terrified I'd gain weight after TOM. Hopefully I'll be down to 159 by the end of the week though. So ready to get out of the 160's.

I have lost 2" off my waist and a 1/2" off my hips so far. Which is fantastic! I'm going to measure myself every 5 lbs. lost I think. My fiance says he can tell my waist is smaller, so I'm ecstatic!

Breakfast:
Cinnamon Oatmeal - 160 calories.

Lunch:
One can of tuna - 100 calories
1 tbs. of light mayo - 45 calories.
16 reduced fat wheat thins - 160 calories.

Dinner:
Undecided. Might go to fiance's grandmas for dinner. Not too worried on the calorie amount. I still have 735 cals. to work with after breakfast and lunch

Also, what's a good amount of water to have each day? I have a 28 fl oz water bottle I keep with me during the day.

Last edited by KaylaChristine; 10-31-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:21 AM   #25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaChristine View Post
Happy Halloween!!

I hope everyone has a great day today! Will try and check in later and read older posts and start responding! It's hard to find the time sometimes.

Anyhoo. I'm still at 161, which is fine by me. I was terrified I'd gain weight after TOM. Hopefully I'll be down to 159 by the end of the week though. So ready to get out of the 160's.

I have lost 2" off my waist and a 1/2" off my hips so far. Which is fantastic! I'm going to measure myself every 5 lbs. lost I think. My fiance says he can tell my waist is smaller, so I'm ecstatic!

Breakfast:
Cinnamon Oatmeal - 160 calories.

Lunch:
One can of tuna - 100 calories
1 tbs. of light mayo - 45 calories.
16 reduced fat wheat thins - 160 calories.

Dinner:
Undecided. Might go to fiance's grandmas for dinner. Not too worried on the calorie amount. I still have 735 cals. to work with after breakfast and lunch

Also, what's a good amount of water to have each day? I have a 28 fl oz water bottle I keep with me during the day.
I have heard to take your weight, divide by two and drink that much in ounces. So if you are 160, it would be 80 ounces. Add to that if you are sweating a lot with exercise.
I shoot for 90-100 ounces everyday but don't always make it.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:54 AM   #26  

S/C/G: See Ticker

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomatho View Post
I have heard to take your weight, divide by two and drink that much in ounces. So if you are 160, it would be 80 ounces. Add to that if you are sweating a lot with exercise.
I shoot for 90-100 ounces everyday but don't always make it.
Thank you! I'll try and drink at least four bottles a day then I'm on bottle #2 now
Old 10-31-2011, 12:02 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 305/285/250

Good Afternoon ,
HaPpY HalLoweeN

All is well, or as well as it can be. My mind is here there and everywhere today. I seriously need to get a dry erase board so I can write things down, for my self that is. My food, now my fluids. My weight.....aaahhhhhhhh can anyone say overwhelming. Well, it is for me anyway. But I am making the best of it.

I found that 1800 milliliters of fluid is 60 ounces. Gives me a little something to work with there.

K9....I still can't thank you enough for the information.

I've decided not to worry so much about this wedding. I was so hung up on being able to shed a few lbs for it, but now my new revalation has set me back just a little. But I will overcome....

Welcome to the new kids on the block. You will like it here....

Last edited by Nanna7; 10-31-2011 at 12:07 PM.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:04 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Happy Halloween!

BBB: You two look GREAT!

MamaKat: Congrats on the loss...thats a great number for the month. I'm sorry you're feeling helpless...I'd come stay with you if I could!

Sum: Don't forget those meds! I take BP meds too and hate when I miss a day...my ankles swell something awful!

All the other fabulous chicks: have a great day!!

I wish Sunday had been my weigh in day...I was down 2 pounds yesterday. Then I went to the Bronco game (no comments on that!) and overate chips and peanuts, then had a last minute pizza for dinner. As a result, I show no pounds lossed this morning. Oh well...it's the price I pay and I'm ok with it. I'm in this for the long haul, so one week won't make me quit. I'm back OP today and feel fine about it.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:47 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 155.2/ 133.1 /110

Height: 5'2

I'm having a bit of a off day today, but I have been making good changes lately, so I will allow one day off.

Does anyone else feel like with all the holidays, parties, family and friends gathering coming up in the last two months of our year, they just want to eat extra healthy? I feel like all the gorging that goes around is like an extra motivation to stay healthy :P Kind of backwards.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:21 PM   #30  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Mamakat - Wish I lived closer and I would peek in on ya and keep an eye on the strangers for ya You need to remember to keep your breathing regulated so the anxiety doesn't overwhelm your body

Those with losses - congrats!

Those with TOM - I feel your water weight gain pain

I hope everyone has a terrific Halloween!!!
Closed Thread