Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-25-2011, 04:07 AM   #46  
Super Squish

S/C/G: 290/254/170

Height: 5'

I originally counted calories. It worked but I got really into weight loss and started researching. Through my research I found that counting calories, though helpful in weight loss, does not take into consideration other things that are important as well as detrimental to not just weight loss but also maintenance and overall health.

I am now following the Weight Watchers Points Plus plan, which focuses in on carbs, protein, fat and fiber.
Princess Squish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #47  

The herbalife diet worked for me... I lost 20 lbs in one month.... My only problem is that it's super expensive! I tried calorie counting but it is so slow n I get really discouraged really fast! I tried herbalife cuz my mom lost about sixty lbs on it about four years ago and she has kept it off... I had a baby and gained a lot of weight and I didn't know what to do cuz I never had a weight problem before so I gave it a try... I still wanna lose 40 to 50 lbs but have to save up the money to do it... My only problem with herbalife is that u drink 2 rather discusting shakes and swallow like 20 pills a day and have one healthy meal... It gets rather boring after one mnth of shakes...
BigShigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:56 PM   #48  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShigga View Post
The herbalife diet worked for me... I lost 20 lbs in one month.... My only problem is that it's super expensive! I tried calorie counting but it is so slow n I get really discouraged really fast! I tried herbalife cuz my mom lost about sixty lbs on it about four years ago and she has kept it off... I had a baby and gained a lot of weight and I didn't know what to do cuz I never had a weight problem before so I gave it a try... I still wanna lose 40 to 50 lbs but have to save up the money to do it... My only problem with herbalife is that u drink 2 rather discusting shakes and swallow like 20 pills a day and have one healthy meal... It gets rather boring after one mnth of shakes...
Slow and steady wins the race.

It doesn't matter how long it takes you to get to your goal...just that you get there in the first place.

Why do something so expensive? There are plenty of cheaper and free methods to lose weight.

Last edited by sontaikle; 12-05-2011 at 03:56 PM.
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote