I want new a scale

• There's nothing wrong with the one I have except it weighs in .5 lb increments and I want one that weighs in .1 lb increments. I want a good one that uses real batteries that are easy to change, not those silly expensive button batteries. I also want one that doesn't hurt my feet when I stand on it, mine has these raised ridges and it hurts my feet. I guess they're afraid I might fall off it or something. lol

So hit me with your best shot....

What brand/model do you have, what was the approximate price you paid for it and why do you like it?

Thanks in advance!
  • We have a "Health o Meter" and a WeightWatcher battery operated scales in our house. They read out in .2pounds. They use regular batteries that are easy to change - only had to change one so far, and they have smooth surfaces. Very cheap, around $10.00 at Walmart. Probably more expensive now. We've had ours for a few years. Used daily.
  • Tanita. Have had probably 6 years(I only know that b/c you put in your age/ht/etc and I refuse to change my age) I think I have only changed the batteries once. I weigh daily (if not more). It also does body fat, which I keep hoping is wrong, but unfortunately is probably right!