3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   If You Could Have One Question Answered About Weight Loss, What Would It Be? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/242257-if-you-could-have-one-question-answered-about-weight-loss-what-would.html)

sexychick 09-02-2011 03:58 PM

If You Could Have One Question Answered About Weight Loss, What Would It Be?

My question would be What Is The Fastest/Healthiest Way To Lose Weight?

SC Vitamin C 09-02-2011 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexychick (Post 4017964)
My question would be What Is The Fastest/Healthiest Way To Lose Weight?

I don't think there is a magic answer to this question as everyone is different. Also, fast and healthy is kind of contradicting. If you really lose weight the healthy way (eating the right amount of healthy food and exercising), it may come off slowly but will likely stay off for the long term. If you try to lose too fast, you will more than likely gain it back eventually.

berryblondeboys 09-02-2011 05:01 PM

I would ask my body to tell me how many calories it's burning each day so then I would know how much I can eat and still lose the amount of weight I want to lose!

Lovely 09-02-2011 05:11 PM

One question answered about weight loss... this is more of a request than a question! *laughs*

Well, I'd love it if my body gave an accurate daily readout about what percentage of my body is bones, muscle, fat, water, organs, food, etc etc etc. Then I could make sure that as I'm losing weight that I'm retaining as much muscle as I can, and losing more fat.

sexychick 09-02-2011 05:18 PM

@SC Vitamin C thanks for your response. I know that slow and steady wins the race but you know I was just curious :)

ChickieChicks 09-02-2011 08:51 PM

Mine would be, "What should my calorie intake be?"

I agonize over this, and the online calculators don't help. I'm losing steadily, but have no idea what is too much or too little. Sigh.

Mimi123 09-02-2011 10:15 PM

How long will it take?

I know this can never truly be answered because there are lots of variables but it's nice to dream :D

April Snow 09-02-2011 10:21 PM

I'm with Mimi - my question is when will I be at my final goal.

I've got an idea of where I think I may want to be, and I've got an idea of how long I feel like I can keep doing the very strict plan I'm doing and I would love to know whether those two things will intersect at the right point in time!

luckymommy 09-03-2011 12:01 AM

Why can't I just eat what I want and not gain weight? ;) Just kidding, of course! Like some of you, I'd want a constant readout of how many calories I've burned and how many I've consumed. Oh and it would be nice to know how to really put an end to binge eating. That would rock!

Cheece 09-03-2011 01:34 AM

I'd love to know what I'll look like at my goal weight :) A picture would be fantastic, lol.

racrane 09-03-2011 01:46 AM

I want to know my "happy" weight. I don't even know because my weight bounced around so much. I've been from 120 to 190. I have no clue. I'm looking forward to the answer though. :)

jendiet 09-03-2011 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovely (Post 4018064)
One question answered about weight loss... this is more of a request than a question! *laughs*

Well, I'd love it if my body gave an accurate daily readout about what percentage of my body is bones, muscle, fat, water, organs, food, etc etc etc. Then I could make sure that as I'm losing weight that I'm retaining as much muscle as I can, and losing more fat.

THIS!!!!! I would love this. Also with a little explanation of why things change from day to day. I'm pretty petty about it.

lin43 09-03-2011 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berryblondeboys (Post 4018055)
I would ask my body to tell me how many calories it's burning each day so then I would know how much I can eat and still lose the amount of weight I want to lose!

^^This^^

Oxia 09-03-2011 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckymommy (Post 4018421)
Why can't I just eat what I want and not gain weight? ;)

I agree luckmommy! But for me it's extra difficult because my sister who is the same height as me can eat whatever she wants and still weighs 100-110lbs, and after two kids too!!!! bah. Maybe after all this exercise, I'll at least be the fitter one! :D

VirgoChic 09-03-2011 08:38 AM

Instead of knowing what my body burned each day, I'd actually ask my body exactly how many calories I've consumed throughout the day which would make it so much easier to calorie count :lol: I hate measuring everything!