3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Does Any One Want To Lose Weight To Look Hot/Sexy For Guys? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/241997-does-any-one-want-lose-weight-look-hot-sexy-guys.html)

sexychick 08-30-2011 10:58 AM

Does Any One Want To Lose Weight To Look Hot/Sexy For Guys?

Are their any women who want to lose weight so they can look hot/sexy for guys? Or I am the only one?

Scarlett 08-30-2011 11:16 AM

I am doing this for me. So I feel good about myself, have more confidence and can do fun active things.

With that being said looking good for guys is a secondary motivator.

There is a college guy friend I've had a thing for for awhile. Then things sort of heated up between us 2 weeks ago. I have non-delusional reasons to believe he really likes me. In the back of my mind seeing him in 3 weeks is motivating me to stay on track. Also I think it's so sweet that this started when I weighed 197 pounds and he normally dates thinner girls. This makes me like him even more.

PrincessAmy 08-30-2011 11:18 AM

Im doing this for me as well..but i wont lie there is A someone who I would LOVEE to impress lol...

sacha 08-30-2011 11:33 AM

Sorry girls, the troll is strong with this one. Only talks about losing weight to look hot for guys, half-naked sister, and asking women what they do/eat? But nothing about "her" own habits? Whatever.... I'd be surprised if this wasn't a man getting his jollies off.

canadianwoman 08-30-2011 11:38 AM

I'm single and losing weight for myself....not for any guy.

mzKiki 08-30-2011 11:40 AM

LOL Sacha you may be right!!

canadianwoman 08-30-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sacha (Post 4012973)
Sorry girls, the troll is strong with this one. Only talks about losing weight to look hot for guys, half-naked sister, and asking women what they do/eat? But nothing about "her" own habits? Whatever.... I'd be surprised if this wasn't a man getting his jollies off.

My guess is she is just a really young person who does not have much experience with life itself and the workings of the world.

DietVet 08-30-2011 11:47 AM

I've been thinking the same thing as Sacha. The postings by this person are really weird. Could be an unsocialized young person but I think it's more likely to be a troll.

QuilterInVA 08-30-2011 11:58 AM

That's probably one of the worst reasons I've seen posted for losing weight. Very shallow. What if the guys still don't come? Get real!

sexychick 08-30-2011 12:05 PM

Sorry girls but those are just questions I am curious about. I am 19 years old, I use to weigh 200 lbs and lost 18 lbs since January. I ask these questions because I am curious as to what motivates....thank you for hurting my feelings :(

happynottsgirl 08-30-2011 12:14 PM

Hi sexychick, please don't be repelled by the ageist posts! This is usually a very supportive board.

Yes, of course I want to look great for guys! I love guys, particularly Germans hehe :D

The thing in my case is, that guys tend to prefer my rounder version! So that's one thing that's been on my mind, however, I will continue to lose the weight because (that's what I want) but also I will be more comfortable and attractive at my goal weight, and confident people are more attractive.

Guys are definitely not my priority, I enjoy looking the way I want to look, wearing what I like etc. , but I certainly don't consider it 'shallow' either.

canadianwoman 08-30-2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexychick (Post 4013037)
Sorry girls but those are just questions I am curious about. I am 19 years old, I use to weigh 200 lbs and lost 18 lbs since January. I ask these questions because I am curious as to what motivates....thank you for hurting my feelings :(

I am sorry that your feelings have been hurt. I thought you were pretty young from reading your posts and to be honest I felt exactly the same way that you did when I was 19. I wanted to lose weight to look good for the opposite sex. Not so much now as I am almost 50 years old. I am single and I would like to look good to the opposite sex but that is not my reason for losing weight. I am doing this for my health and to increase my already limited mobility. Losing weight for guys is waaaaay down on my list. You would probably feel the same way as I would if you were my age but I can see why you feel the way you do.

Congratulations on the weight loss and keep up the good work. I hope you succeed. :)

puneri 08-30-2011 12:29 PM

I too think she is very young. Grow girl. You have to be healthy..that shud be your first aim. you have to look good for your self esteem or your mental health.

Astrild 08-30-2011 12:43 PM

I want to lose weight for all sorts of vain reasons, but no, guys aren't one of them. I've just never wanted to please males. lol

RJ 1980 08-30-2011 12:46 PM

The main reason I want to lose is for myself and my confidence. (I can't say health is my number one reason b/c I've never had health problems-yet- so it's hard to care a whole lot about that at this time in my life In the future I'm sure it will matter more.) BUT I also can't wait to look good again for my husband! :) He's been amazing through my huge weight gain, and I want to wear cute outfits again and have him proud to show me off! Not that he's not proud now, but I have no confidence in how I look so it's hard. He's really the only guy I want to look good for though! :D