Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-01-2011, 07:07 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Mornin'!

Well, food got a little out of hand yesterday, but when I tallied it up, it's not as bad as I feared, 1750 calories. Stress'll do that. The exercise didn't happen. I did sleep pretty well, so that's nice.

I was supposed to be off today, but it's ending up that I'm working, which stinks. I had some turmoil about whether I should do it or not, because no one is forcing me to, but in the end I decided I wanted to prove myself. If I'd had firm plans for today, they'd have been out of luck.

Monthly wrap up! Weight is down 5.8 lb. Not too shabby. Not too telling either, since I think my 8/1 weigh-in was up from where I had been, but since I didn't get to count it then, I'll go ahead and count it now. It looks like I got exercise 17 out of the 31 days. Could have been better, could have been worse. All told, if I could have more months look like this one, I'd take 'em.
zoodoo613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:09 AM   #92  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Let's make it a great month!

Ahh, I feel better this morning. A lot less bloated. I just wish I knew if I had a sodium/MSG issue or if I quit with the allergy meds too early.

Weigh In: 145.6
Down: 1.6 pounds
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:42 AM   #93  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

We have an appraiser coming to the house today at 2 pm and my house is a wreck and my son who has been sick almost a week went from having a minor fever to very high fever, so I have to get him into the doctor's office today. Poor kid. Whatever he had must be turning into a secondary infection.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:45 AM   #94  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
We have an appraiser coming to the house today at 2 pm and my house is a wreck and my son who has been sick almost a week went from having a minor fever to very high fever, so I have to get him into the doctor's office today. Poor kid. Whatever he had must be turning into a secondary infection.
Berry I must have missed something. Are you moving? Sending healing vibes to your family.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:47 AM   #95  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
He has been sick for a long time, it seems.
I hope he feels better soon, Melissa & I hope you're able to re-establish some type of normalcy!
Prayers sent to you and him today!
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:00 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 283/256/140

Height: 5'4

Hello I'm new to this and just joined yesterday.

I weighed in at 260 this morning. Hasn't budged since last week

Time's I've made it to the gym for 1.5 hr cardio and weight training this week: 3x- I plan on going today and then everyday this weekend.

Hopefully next week you'll see me in the 250s!
dancerchickchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:16 AM   #97  
Trying to live below 200

dancerchickchic Hi and Welcome to the check-in! We look forward to getting to know you.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:24 AM   #98  
Melissa

Just realized I only lost 2.8 on the scale this month because I gained 2.6 on the scale since TTOM (actually even before TTOM). I know much of that is water, but probably not all of it.

I had aimed at 26 hours of exercise for the month, I got 24. For measurements, chest and hips stayed the same, but I lost an inch in the waist and a half inch each in upper arms and upper thighs, so I'm DOING something, but August ended up being a worse month than my vacation month? How is that even possible?!?!?!? Not feeling the love for the scale today!

And according to my fitness app (and I record EVERYTHING), I should have lost 10.5 for the month. what happened????

But.... onwards to September!!!
Old 09-01-2011, 08:25 AM   #99  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Berry I must have missed something. Are you moving? Sending healing vibes to your family.
No, just refinancing. My economist husband realized with interest rates so low that with refinancing, we would save ourselves 120 a month on mortgage payments.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:33 AM   #100  
Blessed!

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Just jumping on quickly before heading out on our unplanned family day together! There are still a ton of roads closed due to Irene, so it'll require some creative planning.

Yesterday's Info:

Breakfast: Cheerios, skim milk, coffee (350)
Snack: 90 cal fiber bar (90)
Lunch: shrimp LC (290)
Dinner: stir fry no rice (300)
dessert: chocolate (80)

Calories: 1110

Weigh In: Still pretty high up there. 173.6 (but at least a smidey lower that yesterday's 174)

Oh, and Happy Anniversary to me! Today is my 1 year anniversary of my Healthy Lifestyle Change.
shellsbrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:40 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 305/285/250

Height: 5'6"

Morning.....

Okay, so today is the 1st day of the rest of my life. Wonder how many times I have said this over the past ???? years. I was not happy with the scale today. But hey, what can I say.
Somewhere along the line I have got to find the willpower and determination to stick to this. I have 2 little girls to take care of and at the rate I am going, they are gonna be taking care of me. I can't do that and I don't know why I have let things go this far. Is there any rhyme or reason to this? I read of everyones progress and the good reports and I get so dang frustrated with myself. I mean, c'mon, it's food, just say NO!
Anyway.....
Gettin ready to do my walk. Not feelin it today, but I am going to turn on good ole Leslie Sansone and do a 2 mile indoor walk. It begins here, it begins today
Nanna7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:24 AM   #102  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

Nanna, are you having problems with eating junk food or just eating too much food, even healthy food? If it's junk food, it might be helpful to just throw it out. I had to do that here. We stopped buying pizza bites and chips because they were binge triggers for me and nobody here really needed it anyway. Have you tried the chicks in control forum? It might be able to help you if you have a problem with over eating. I lurk there sometimes when I have bad days.
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:28 AM   #103  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

This morning I hit both 45lb and 15% lost! Woot! I completely blew my goal of 10lb in August out of the water with a loss of 14.4lb since August 1st. It's time for me to add a new bead to my bracelet.
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #104  
~Krystal~

Donna: 1 day at a time, gf! 1 meal at a time. 1 snack at a time!
If you blow it at breakfast, make a good lunch choice. If you blow it at lunch, make a better dinner choice.
It’s a process and there are NO easy detours!
Sending you a little sounds like you could use some!

Shells: Happy Anniversary!

Melissa
: MFP tells me every day I should weigh between 136-143
Yeah right! I can’t even break into 148!! Push on some more!

Dancer:

I kept my commitment & ran this a.m., although I didn't want to part ways with my pillow. We were having such a nice bonding session this morning, which is rare these days! I started at 0730, which was a little too late. I should have started about 0645, as it became rather hot, rather quickly! I did 1 hill interval instead of my usual 2, but it's a WIN since I did 2 last night. My hips are sore, but I knew they would be. They will really be burning tomorrow when I get off the !!

So, I've started us all off this morning with a great choice, let's see who all can take notes and follow suit on a Thursday, September 1--uhm yeah, the day BEFORE a very long holiday weekend, where there is sure to be MUCH temptation all around us!!
Old 09-01-2011, 10:42 AM   #105  
~Krystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishkeberry View Post
This morning I hit both 45lb and 15% lost! Woot! I completely blew my goal of 10lb in August out of the water with a loss of 14.4lb since August 1st. It's time for me to add a new bead to my bracelet.

WoW!!