Mini goal loose 20 by December

• I am new here, And i am slowly eating healthier and healthier to start. I will start the intensity workout August 30th. Do you think it's practical to loose 20 pounds (Maybe a little more) in 4 months. I want to loose at least 80 pounds in 18 months. Realistic? Also tips on how you got your success would help!
  • I am hoping to lose by last 18 lbs by the end of December so I would say that 20lbs is a realistic goal. That is 5lbs a month, a little over 1lb a week. If you do not make your goal, keep trying.
  • I'm with you.
    I'm with you except I have a family wedding to attend on Nov. 12th. I would like to lose 20 lbs by the wedding so that I will look nice in the pictures. I've lost 7 lbs just reducing what I eat, but now I have to start exercising. I said I was going to start this week, but I didn't. I'm going to have to make exercise a priority.
  • you should be able to make it doing it the healthy way. Creating a calorie deficit and adding exercise should take you there.

I have a goal of losing just 13 more pounds by December 10th (my 42nd birthday). I should make it, but as you go along the journey, the weight starts coming off slower. But I have still been managing 5 pounds a month so I should get there no problem.