Kind of a strange NSV...lol

• This morning in the shower, I realized I can feel my collarbones. They're not, like, sticking out or anything, but I can actually feel the definition of them -- for the first time in my entire life.

I would have danced, but...y'know. I'm clumsy enough on non-slippery surfaces.
  • Congrats! It's a nice feeling. I touched mine a lot the very first time I could feel them. There will be more bones to touch as you continue on. You'll be surprised how many bones you have that have been covered up!
  • Collar bones are the best, lol. I noticed mine in a window reflection at work last week. I kept admiring them all day, and even went up to one of my coworkers (who knows all about my weight loss) and pointed them out. I'm proud of those suckers!
  • Hipbones are the ones that make me all happy! They make me feel a lot more feminine
  • Cool NSV! Congratulations!
  • LOL! I got a great mental image of someone trying to dance in a slippery shower Good job! That's real progress!
  • LOL! I was touching mine as I was reading this. I havent stopped touching them since I found them. lol Great feeling!! I know exactly what you're going through. And good job on not dancing in the shower. We dont want an injury now If you're on non-slippery grounds now, do a little victory dance