Everyone Weigh in 08/05/11

• It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 215.5, down two pounds from last week.
  • I stopped working out for about 1-2 weeks (I started working out again today). Surprisingly, I lost weight! Dieting alone really does work, however, I'll make an effort to work out now that I have Jack3d (I ordered it, and it came home today late in the afternoon).

I am now 250.6. Down 2-3lbs!
  • I'm at 257.2. I was at 255 yesterday but I knew I'd see a gain today. I had some salty foods yesterday. It was my son's birthday and he really wanted mcdonald's. But those jerks gave me a free medium fry. DF and I split them, ugh. Well, anyway I'm still down 2.8lbs from last week.
  • I just weighed in at 154. Ive lost 1.5 pounds in 4 days! Now lets hope I can stick with the diet through the weekend
  • I'm at 165.8 this morning, down 2 pounds from last Friday. And this is with bloating because TOM will be here on Sunday, so I am particularly proud of today's weigh-in. ::back pat::
  • I weighed this morning and came in at 160.8; for a total loss so far of 25.2 pounds. 20.8 pounds till my goal weight, and only about two pounds from the 150s!
  • i was at 198.8 this morning- i haven't been to yoga since tuesday, and i have been sick as a dog since then as well. this is a nice little 0.2 loss, but still a loss anyways.

slow and steady wins the race?
    i just never want to see over 200 again. ever ever ever ever ever
  • 195.4, up 1 lb. from last week.
  • 148.2. Down 2.0 from last week, for a total of 72.6 overall.
  • 224...no loss (or gain, lol) from last week.
  • 159 even - I really haven't lost anything since around April, but this is the low end of the range I have been bouncing around in since then (usually 159-162). It puts me at 82 total lost and about 39 to go!
  • after a horrible weekend of munching and boredom eating , i weighed in on tuesday at 205 down two from the tuesday befor and so far down 3lbs from tuesday hope i can keep it up , im going to take some of your advice and try to stay verry busy this weekend and keep my mind off food.

Down 1.0 this week, 13.0 in all
  • Down two pounds to 148 - and that was with TOM!