Hoping for the best...

• Hello everyone,

Greeting from the Jerz (NJ)

Tuesday 8/2 was the start of my IP weight lose journey. Today is day 3 and it has been difficult, but I am hanging in there. I did have a headache yesterday and constipation, but I am feeling a little better today. My weight is at an all time high and none of my clothes fit. I turned 43 in June and my body and energy levels have changed and not for the better.

I am a divorced mother with 2 boys and I work in New York. My life style is extremely hectic and there is never anytime for me. I want to lose weight to feel better about myself and to fit into all of the clothes that have been stored away in my closet for the past 4 years. I am also tired of being the fat chick in the office. I am surrounds by 28 year old women that are a size 4, 6, or 8. ughh

I really want to make this diet work and improve my eating habits. My first weigh is next Tuesday 8/9.

Wish me luck and thanks for reading..
    EVGURL68 .
  • Good luck with your new woe. I hear you about being the fat chick in the office. It drives me crazy especially when they order out for lunch. If I order a salad I get looks, if I order pizza I get looks.
  • Hello EVGURL68,
    I wanted to wish you good luck! You can do this! I'm turning 41 in August and also find my body/metabolism has changed. I just joined this forum and have been looking around the message boards today. Seems like there is alot of good support and advice here. Take care!