Feeling Sick on QWL Diet

• I just started the QWL Diet, and was looking for some support. I am following the diet to a T, but I am feeling sick/nauseous. Especially after breakfast. I am also exercising. I am wondering if its too much too soon? Am I missing something?
  • I'm not very familiar with that program, so you might have to be more specific for members of 3FC to lend a hand or give a suggestion.

WHAT are you eating for breakfast? Are you exercising shortly after? (I know that if I exercise immediately after eating I feel quite ill.)
  • What is QWL ?
  • Let me clarify. I joined the Quick Weight Loss Center. I exercise in the morning then after I cool down/shower I eat. I am usually not hungry in the mornings, but I eat breakfast (eggs or toast/fruit).
  • I always exercise on an empty stomach and never have a problem with feeling sick when I do eat. If you're not hungry then I say don't eat. Why waste the calories especially if they're making you sick that you could enjoy later when you actually are hungry? I don't eat until 2pm and I always get my exercise done in the morning.
  • Quote: Let me clarify. I joined the Quick Weight Loss Center. I exercise in the morning then after I cool down/shower I eat. I am usually not hungry in the mornings, but I eat breakfast (eggs or toast/fruit).
    If you aren't hungry, then are you maybe eating too much for your stomach in the mornings?

Perhaps waiting until later, or cutting down the amount to start could help with the feelings of nausea.
  • You need to ask the people who are supervising your program. Folks who aren't doing QWL won't have a clue about what you might be "doing wrong."

Jay