Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-29-2011, 10:17 AM   #106  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

Just a quick check in for now.

I'd like to thank TOM for the random 2lb gain this morning bringing me to 188.6. Thank you for my random gain the day before the last day of the month. Thank you for that. LOL

Hope everyone is well. BB @ lunch.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:41 AM   #107  

Personals is not a requirement on this thread! Just look at it as a place to come to be accountable. I haven't had the time or energy to do them lately either, and that is okay. Like Diana said, use it however you need to to reach your goals!!! Just remember, you posting about your day, your food, exercise, success or slipups helps not just us, but all the other people cruising through and reading, so you are giving, even when you don't think so! Just keep posting and stick with your plan!
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:03 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

I am in a great mood today!! I am obviously having a major whoosh and losing the sodium induced water weight I have been holding on to for far too long.

I went 14 days with not an ounce of weight lost and today is the second day in a row with a 2 pound drop. 2 pounds yesterday and 2 pounds today makes 4 pounds in two days!!

A new low of 226 and I am 9 pounds away from losing 100 pounds since January 6, 2011

Larry,
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:13 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 168.6/162.4/140

Height: 5"5

Fantastic Larry!!! Great job!
amy3469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:51 AM   #110  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Larry......I feel like all I ever say to you is, "Wow! That's amazing!" Your story is an amazing one......have you ever thought about doing motivational speaking for weight loss groups?
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:56 AM   #111  
I like ponies... and you?

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

207.0 as of this morning! Haven't seen that low of a number since last summer! Yippee!!

Serbrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:15 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 166/ticker/131 (for now!)

Height: 5'3"

Oy. Yesterday was going well - and then it suddenly wasn't!

I went to the doctor's and was weighed - 150. Okay, I figured that was just my body evening out. I was eating well...

B: Nutrigrain bar (120 cals)
S: Nutrigrain bar (120 cals) Those things are YUMMY!

Then the doctor's appointment, which was slightly traumatic but it's TMI so I don't want to go into detail, lol. So after that, I was encouraged to go out to lunch with my best friend - by now it was 4:30 so it was basically lunch and dinner combined. Maybe that's why I splurged!

L/D: Olive Garden salad (1 serving), Breadsticks (2 servings), Chicken & Gnocchi soup (2 servings) - 1150 calories

And then, because I am DUMB!

Dessert: Black Tie Mousse Cake - 700 calories

What! What! NO! Man I went nuts yesterday. I mean, it was DELICIOUS, but I'm not sure it was worth the calories. Yesterday was a totally crazy day at 2090 calories... I need to reign it in the rest of the week and HOPEFULLY stay at 150... when I was aiming for 146 boo.
elizabethyellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:30 PM   #113  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Way to go LarryH you seem to either not lose or lose big! Good job!

For me I just did an hour of body step ( I didn't do almost any propulsion except for the jumping jacks and jumps over the step lengthwise) and then I did an hour of body pump. I stuck to low weights for most of it and medium weight for parts of it. Some of it I could have added a bit of weight where in other places, it was just right. My arms feel like rubber, so I guess it was good. I liked it and way more doable than I feared it would. Plus the instructor was really good about good form which helped me a lot. Yay me on two straight hours of vigorous exercise!

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 06-29-2011 at 12:33 PM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:39 PM   #114  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

still raining like crazy in my rainforest my veggies like it though...so do i...i love quiet, foggy rainy days...the scale has bounced back up a bit from when i was consistently losing weight last week...i blame this entirely on soreness from biking and a few nights of crappy sleep...i havent changed my eating, but i think when i'm sore and not sleeping well, it has an effect...had our younger son in our bed again last night and he was so restless that every time i fell asleep, he'd elbow me in the head again...i eventually moved to sleep with my head at the foot of our bed and slept, not great sleep but at least i slept...

someone mentioned about the sugar free candy having sugar alcohols...my tummy feels better today so i do blame that, and the bug going around...i know sugar alcohols dont sit well with me and i hardly EVER eat those candies because of it...last time i had some was months ago so it's definitely NOT a habit, which is probably just as well...if it didnt hurt me, i'm sure i'd have them more often lol
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:31 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 333/T/190

Height: 5'4

Food was good yesterday and the scale is down .5 from last week. Pretty awesome since I overindulged this past weekend.
B:grapenuts and yogurt
s: pasta salad
L: chicken breast and pasta salad
S:yogurt and grapenuts
S: Hot cheese and baked chips
D: Green breans, mashed potatoes, and chicken breast

I did another workout video this morning. Same one as yesterday and I can already do more today

Jen Bravo for being honest with yourself!!! It is what it is. Now you know you can improve it.

Melissa Two workout classes in a row?!?!? You are my hero!

Amy I would starve to death if thats all I ate. You go girl!!!

shishkeberry I LOVE being the one to do the grocery shopping! Unfortunately DH does it most of the time. But I get to do the really big one once a month. Its next weekend for us. I am already excited!

Smess They sure are GREEN aren't they? Good luck staying on plan today!

Diana 180's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milesaway I'm still trying to find my balance too! Its such a game of trial and error. We will get there though!

Baby is awake now. Sorry I didnt get to everyone! HAve a good on plan day people!!!
abbysue715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:36 PM   #116  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

Good job Larry!
@abby, yeah I love to go grocery shopping. My DF is not very good at it, so I don't trust him. He'd come home with nothing but junk and velveeta. I like doing it because it's 1-2 hours with no one bugging me and no children yelling at me lol.
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:40 PM   #117  
Lifelong Alaskan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishkeberry View Post
Good job Larry!
@abby, yeah I love to go grocery shopping. My DF is not very good at it, so I don't trust him. He'd come home with nothing but junk and velveeta. I like doing it because it's 1-2 hours with no one bugging me and no children yelling at me lol.
soooo lucky to get to go grocery shopping without children around! *jealous* for some reason, both my kids LOVE to grocery shop with me, including the other random children that always seem to be around (friends, nephew, etc)...we also had custody of our niece's baby for awhile and i took her shopping every time too...

my older son thinks if he goes shopping with me, that i will buy him something expensive (he's 13)....i don't but that's never discouraged him lol...my younger son (5) is very much attached to his mommy and daddy and always wants to go too

if i want to shop alone, i will sneak off in the evenings for my "alone time" at walmart LOL!
Old 06-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #118  
Starting again

I go while my son (6) is at day camp or school and leave the baby home with DF. There have been rare occasions where I had to take both and it was awful. My DS doesn't behave really well and DD hates the car seat and being worn and she can't walk yet. Yuck yuck yuck, I hate it. Neither of them are peaceful travellers.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:15 PM   #119  
Lifelong Alaskan!

is your daughter old enough to sit in the front of the cart with the strap yet? when we had custody of our niece's baby, she was 9 months old and just barely big enough to sit in the front of the cart strapped in but she LOVED it!....she was very little for her age, undernourished, and couldn't even barely sit up at 8 months old when we got custody of her...

my older son is diagnosed ADHD and was QUITE the handful when he was little....i always would put him in the cart with a snack and that would keep him from running away in the store or wandering off...luckily my 5 year old is not so hyper, is very attached to me, and will listen pretty well in the store...he also helps take all our recycling to the recycle center with me and sorts it out with me so i like that
Old 06-29-2011, 03:21 PM   #120  
Starting again

I bet she could sit in the cart. We've never tried it. My DS is too big for carts now. He gets stuck lol