Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-10-2011, 03:11 PM   #391  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Well, my son is still sick. His temp got up to 103.1 under his arm today and we tried to force him to take meds. That ended up with lots of spitting, wrestling him down and him vomiting anything up we got into him (stress and yuck factor). Finally just decided to put him in a lukewarm bath to lower the temp and he seemed a bit better after that. (even high functioning autism sucks!)

if he's not better by tomorrow, he's going to the doctor. I sure hope it's not an infection as there is NO WAY to get meds into him other than strapping him down and doing in intravenously or maybe by suppository (haven't tried that route yet).

I'm hoping he's on the way to recovery. He's been wanting to eat and has run around a couple times. He then zonked on the couch and doesn't feel as hot.

Got caught up on dishes and getting caught up on laundry. My husband watched the little guy while I did a Zumba class. I've been trapped in the house for 3 full days and part of another except for an hour of working out a day. I don't know what I would do without that hour besides go mad!

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 07-10-2011 at 03:11 PM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:18 PM   #392  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

wow yeah having sick kids suckssss for everyone...one of the boys that i watch during the summer is either asperger's or high functioning autism, as well as ADHD...he just turned 8 last week...it's sunny here today and mildly warm...i have alot of laundry to do as well as some other small house chores...the lawn needs to be mowed BADLY but i dont think DH is going to do it...he did something to his back yesterday and will be going into knee surgery tomorrow so unless i do it or pay someone else to, i dont think the lawn mowing will be happening...and i'm not entirely sure i can push the lawn mower with my messed-up lower back
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:45 PM   #393  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

i am getting very nervous about DH's knee surgery tomorrow afternoon....he will be in the hospital about 6 hours total before he gets to come home...the last time he went through surgery, i was a complete wreck, scared, etc. and i think the surgery last time was just as hard on me as it was on him...so this time i have a plan

i cant just sit at the hospital this time and wait for him to be out of surgery...he's okay with me just dropping him off at the hospital and he will text me when he's in the recovery room a few hours later...while i'm stressed and worried and scared during that time, i plan to tackle the giant mess that passes for a walk-in closet in our bedroom...i'm sure i can pass the time sorting, cleaning and organizing in there

i also plan on throwing OUT(!) all my old "skinnier" clothes that have been hanging in my closet for years...not because i don't plan on getting back to fitting them...but i've decided that, when i get small enough to fit them again, i will be buying BRAND NEW clothes instead of going back to the musty, dusty ones in my closet LOL

and by "throwing out" i really mean "giving away on freecycle" because i just cant stand to throw away perfectly good stuff
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:26 PM   #394  

S/C/G: 155.2/ 133.1 /110

Height: 5'2

Ate 1917 calories today. My workout was Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 level 2. 250 calories.
By this time next week I will maybe be finished with level 2.
IsabellaOlivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:23 PM   #395  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanlaughter View Post
i am getting very nervous about DH's knee surgery tomorrow afternoon....he will be in the hospital about 6 hours total before he gets to come home...the last time he went through surgery, i was a complete wreck, scared, etc. and i think the surgery last time was just as hard on me as it was on him...so this time i have a plan

i cant just sit at the hospital this time and wait for him to be out of surgery...he's okay with me just dropping him off at the hospital and he will text me when he's in the recovery room a few hours later...while i'm stressed and worried and scared during that time, i plan to tackle the giant mess that passes for a walk-in closet in our bedroom...i'm sure i can pass the time sorting, cleaning and organizing in there

i also plan on throwing OUT(!) all my old "skinnier" clothes that have been hanging in my closet for years...not because i don't plan on getting back to fitting them...but i've decided that, when i get small enough to fit them again, i will be buying BRAND NEW clothes instead of going back to the musty, dusty ones in my closet LOL

and by "throwing out" i really mean "giving away on freecycle" because i just cant stand to throw away perfectly good stuff
Sounds like a good plan to keep yourself busy.

Another thing you can do is donate to charity and get a tax receipt. Just detail what you are donating "large women's cadigan sweater - like new condition, jeans - new with tags, dress blouse - used condition" Like that. Then when you do your taxes online you can tally it all up and get a deduction. Every year our donations save us $300-$500 in taxes (we donate quite a bit - not just clothes but other charities).
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:44 PM   #396  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone! Quick check-in for me.

Total Approx 1395 Calories +

I had a lot of food today and was very satisfied. I think the sodium was probably a little high though.

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (550 Calories)
Iced coffee w/sweet 'n low + cream 50 calories
Turkey Wrap 400 calories
Fruit cup (no dip) 100 calories

Dinner (480 calories)
Okra + Tomatoes + Yellow Squash 150 calories
3 salmon burgers/patties 330 calories

Exercise:
Cathe's Friedrich High Step Circuit w/8's

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-10-2011 at 08:50 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #397  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Here's the new thread. I hope you have a fantastic week!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...11-7-17-a.html
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 02:48 AM   #398  

Can anybody tell me how to gain weight?
jamesdahlberg is offline   Reply With Quote