Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-30-2011, 07:27 PM   #151  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabellaOlivia View Post
Zoodoo613 Congrats
Abbysue715 I'm only a collegekid once, but my lifestyle change is more important to me.

Today I ate 1303 calories.
I'm moving tomorrow, so I'm pretty stressed out right now. I'm so looking forward to settling into my new place. I've had to avoid buying anything special in the last month, so I don't get more stuff to add to the moving load.
I've long wanted to purchase hand weights, but haven't had the space. Once I settle in to my new place, I get to finally buy weights. Waterbottles start to lose efficiency after a while.
Checkout if you can find them on Craigslist for cheaper. Amazingly, they aren't that cheap! I was going to buy new and realized for 5, 8, 10, 12 weights (already had 2s) it was going to cost over $100 at Target. Found them on craigslist for $10 total.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:34 PM   #152  
SciFi Geek Gettin' Skinny

S/C/G: 186 / 156.6 / 140

Height: 5'7"

I had a good day, rained all at so didn't go for a walk. But I was on my feet at work for 7 hours, so hopefully that did something.

This morning I weighed a pound higher then yesterday, but that is what I get for weighing daily. Can't seem to break the habit! I think I'll weigh tomorrow and try my hardest to wait a few days.

Did good on calories today, had 986. Kinda low for normal but I'm not hungry. Will probably snack on a pickle later...it is my understanding they have no calories...?
mlgibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:40 PM   #153  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Had a HUGE NSV today!!!!!

I can fit into, (Well, not just fit into, but it looks perfect.) my wedding suit! I looked high and low for that outfit - trying on anything $100 and under 17.5 years ago at every single blessed store. It didn't need to be white - just flattering and suitable for a courthouse, super simple wedding. Turned out I found a creme suit at the Sears clearance rack for $12. I no longer have the little camisole that I wore under it, so I can't model it for real yet, but it fit as good as it did then. I think I weighed 5-8 pounds more now than I did then, but my shape is the same as it fits my curves the same.

Felt so good!!!!!

Here's the link that shows the suit (sort of): http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...6&id=797827578

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 06-30-2011 at 07:51 PM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:46 PM   #154  
SciFi Geek Gettin' Skinny

S/C/G: 186 / 156.6 / 140

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post

I can fit into, (Well, not just fit into, but it looks perfect.) my wedding suit! I looked high and low for that outfit - trying on anything $100 and under 17.5 years ago at every single blessed store. It didn't need to be white - just flattering and suitable for a courthouse, super simple wedding. Turned out I found a creme suit at the Sears clearance rack for $12. I no longer have the little camisole that I wore under it, so I can't model it for real yet, but it fit as good as it did then. I think I weigh 5-8 pounds more now than I did then, but my shape is the same as it fits my curves the same.

Felt so good!!!!!
Congrats!! Good job!
mlgibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:31 PM   #155  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Sukale: You’re making me wanna go shopping

Alaskan: The NOW brand of protein powder (unflavored) off Amazon is worth a shot to look into. Scroll down and look on the right for the info, but be sure you look at the unflavored and not the chocolate. This is just the link for the nutritional value, NOT the Amazon link.

Melissa: on your NSV

MamaKat: I Steel Cut Oats too! Feel better soon!

everyone on your monthly losses. I’ll report mine tomorrow with weigh-in. I have a feeling I’ll be changing those little green twirlies

Jen: Are you diabetic? Or just limiting carbs?

Redgrl: for you. You can do it!!

AbbySue: Any time I have to “Eat whatever’s left in the freezer/pantry/fridge" typically is a disaster! It’s usually some of my DHs food and that is NEVER a good thing

iUSAn: Hey chick! Have any BIG plans for the weekend? I sure as heck do, and I don’t wanna participate in any of them.
I want all of these parties, socials, and food frenzy events to cease so I can stay OP for a weekend or 2!

Diana32
: for TOM leaving!!! Let’s throw a party!! I’ll bring the diuretic
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:39 PM   #156  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

thank you K9 i will look for that when i go to the store tonight...i hardly ever order online because the shipping charges are so insanely high to ship to alaska...luckily we have a walmart and a fred meyers and a GNC here in town, with walmart being the best prices for stuff like this...jackson (my son) and i will brave the downpour tonight and go run some errands...it's rare for it to rain THIS hard for days on end...it's a rainforest so it usually is either cloudy, sprinkling rain or about to rain but this is a downpour! i love it when it's super rainy out but it's a challenge keeping FIVE kids inside all day long and entertained lol

i felt like just giving up for teh day after i realized that protein powder had so many carbs...and my stomach also hurts (same stomach bug that one of the kids has)....i ate something after awhile and then just kind of gave in to the cookies....granted, they were homemade by me this morning, with whole wheat flour, splenda, brown sugar, molasses, nuts, bananas, oatmeal etc...so all in all pretty healthy...not like they're Oreos...but i definitely have indulged far more than needed this afternoon...*sigh* if i felt better, tummy-wise, i would add up the carbs but i just feel ...bleh...about it right now...i'll be better tonight
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:50 PM   #157  
~Krystal~

For my day, well…what can I say?? Another perfectly OP day, though all of this will change tomorrow

Plain Omelet: 80
Siler’s Mixed Beans, Grilled Chicken Strips, Carmel Ricotta Crème’, Popsicle 335
Oats, Lazy Cabbage Roll, Siler’s Mixed Beans 522
TOTAL: 937

Water: 80 oz (then I lost count), so more than this

No Exercise, unless you count 3 hours of picking Himalayan Blackberries, riding a 5 yr old through the mud on an ATV, and swimming for 1 hour with him exercise.
I call it my typical summer day
Old 06-30-2011, 08:52 PM   #158  
~Krystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanlaughter View Post
thank you K9 i will look for that when i go to the store tonight...i hardly ever order online because the shipping charges are so insanely high to ship to alaska...luckily we have a walmart and a fred meyers and a GNC here in town, with walmart being the best prices for stuff like this...jackson (my son) and i will brave the downpour tonight and go run some errands...it's rare for it to rain THIS hard for days on end...it's a rainforest so it usually is either cloudy, sprinkling rain or about to rain but this is a downpour! i love it when it's super rainy out but it's a challenge keeping FIVE kids inside all day long and entertained lol
Try Amazon, I typically get free shipping on most things I order from them!
Old 06-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 168.6/162.4/140

Height: 5"5

Hi everyone! I do feel better than I did. I ended up doing 30 minutes = 12 miles on the bike and did some light weights. Drank 120+ ounces of water. I had my food planned out until dinner, but then work was crazy and I never ate anything. It was so odd. Finally at dinner time I had a tiny bit of chicken and that was it. So, since I've barely eaten I may have a little bit of no added sugar vanilla ice cream. Just a weird day, I guess. It's been a long time since I've just forgotten to eat! lol
Hopefully, there will be a loss tomorrow. I really wonder if I should be weighing everyday like I do, or wait a couple of days in between. Does it matter much do you think?
Have a great night!
amy3469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:16 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 155.2/ 133.1 /110

Height: 5'2

Amy3469 Weigh whenever you prefer, but be realistic that at 162 there's going to be minimal change in weight during a 24 hour time period.

Last edited by IsabellaOlivia; 06-30-2011 at 09:16 PM.
IsabellaOlivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:37 PM   #161  
Struggling Member

S/C/G: 325/...../220

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
Congratulations!
darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:41 PM   #162  
Struggling Member

S/C/G: 325/...../220

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanlaughter View Post
i love it when it's super rainy out
Me too; I have lived in places undergoing severe drought, and I like a nice rainy day with a steady rain. I like to go on long walks on my favorite path - about 7 km - with a big umbrella and just think about everything that's going on.

Last edited by darius; 06-30-2011 at 09:42 PM. Reason: apparently I can no longer spell drought
darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:43 PM   #163  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick check-in since I need to pack some stuff for our trip.

K9 I hear you on the diuretic!

abbysue715 Thank you.

Total Approx 1440 Calories +

Breakfast (365 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
2% Reduced Fat Cheese 40 calories
high fiber English muffin 100 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Natures Own 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rounds 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 Calories
1/2 wedge lite LC cheese/Lettuce 25 Calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Grilled Chicken 400 Calories
2 orders steamed veggies 200 calories
bread w/butter (not a full serving) 100 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 60
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:43 PM   #164  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

Berry, good job! I have an outfit hanging on the mirror in my bedroom that I bought when I was 19 that can't wait to fit into again. I was a size 16 then.
I had instant oatmeal and blueberries for breakfast. I had two supreme pizza lean pockets for lunch. They were only 220 cal each. Cheesy Italian shells for dinner with a slice of ww bread with a tiny bit of margarine. I also had a string cheese stick for a snack. I'm only at 1100 cal so far for the day, so I might have a little bit more of dinner when DF gets home from work at midnight. I think I had 72 oz of water, not sure. Somewhere around there.
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:39 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

On plan today 1317 calories and 1487 mg sodium.

Weight is steady at 226

Put 245 miles on the car today so had no time for exercise.

I did have a big NSV today. After showering I went to pick up something on the bath room floor and I discovered much to my amazement that I could touch my toes. I can't remember when I could do that last. I also have noticed today that my XL size shirts are now getting baggy and too big!! When I started this diet my 3X shirts were way too tight.

Larry
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote