Nsv

• So this is my first week back on the wagon after getting to my heaviest weight. And I was out to dinner with friends last night, even though I had already eaten dinner. I basically just got a drink and was there to socialize.

Anyhow, bread and butter was brought and somebody ordered a fried chips and cheese thing and passed it around the table. Ordinarily I would have partook in the festivities even though I had already had dinner and this stuff is basically poison, albeit very tasty poison. Because I felt that I had that "fat girl" mentality that I just could not pass up tasty food no matter how unhungry I was, and I would have eaten on those stupid chips until they were gone, and eaten the bread and butter and asked the waiter for more.

But you know what? I didn't have even a bite of the bread, even though it was next to me, staring me in the face, calling my name the whole time. As for the chips, I had exactly two.

So maybe I can do this after all....
  • That's awesome!! It feels good to make the right choices
  • That is awesome. You accomplished an amazing feat! One of the hardest things for me is not joining in the eating at parties and get-togethers! Way to go!
  • Hurray! What a success!!!!
  • Congrats! It's especially hard when socializing so you did fantastic!