Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-15-2011, 05:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 126/126/105

Height: 5'3

Cool Sooo I'm new and need to lose weight ( i guess thats why we're all here though huh?)

I've never LOVED my body even when i was at my littlest at 116 i still thought i was a fat girl, now more then ever since ive gained 10 lbs since then. I'm 64 inches tall (5'3ish for those who are lazy like me and dont want to use a calculator to figure it out) and now weight 126lbs....maybe.... Now i say maybe because i have a Wii fit and i got on today and it said i weighed 123.6 then i had to go to my Dr and their scale said i weigh 126 then i came home and hoped back on the Wii and got the same thing 123.9 this time then had to suck up laziness and go get the bathroom scales and they said 123.5 so honesly I'm so very confused about my weight, of course i hope 123.5 is right but i had a goal a couple months back that by June 24th I'd be back down to 118 and since that's next week I highly doubt that's happening. I'm in a drama play in front of close to or maybe a lil over 1000 people and now I'm going to be fat up there too *sigh* why do all the bad foods taste so yummy? and I am a complete and total chocoholic, I could eat chocolate every meal of every day and never get sick of it. Gosh these stupid fat jeans
KaylaBaylaShayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:12 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome to 3FC =)

Rule number 1 for you. Pick a scale. Stick with it. Doesn't matter which one. Just use that one, and DON'T bother with the other scales.

You might benefit from checking out the Featherweights section. You could pick up tips from people who don't have a lot to lose or are looking to lose just some last few pounds.

I'm sure you'll find a plan that fits you. =) Best of wishes!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:30 AM   #3  
Incredible Shrinking Lisa

S/C/G: 279.2/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

If you're 64" tall, that makes you 5' 4" tall. Your healthy weight range for that height, at least according to Weight Watchers, is 117 - 146 pounds. You are the perfect weight for your height.

And even if you are 5'3", your range would be 113 - 141. Still the perfect weight for your height.

When you were at the doctor, did you tell them you wanted to lose weight? What did they say? It sounds as though you have body image issues rather than a weight problem. Have you talked to anyone about your perceptions of your body?
LisaP916 is offline   Reply With Quote