Who uses LoseIt consistently? (I need more friends)

• I have a couple RL friends I've "buddied" with to help lose weight, but I always end up feeling like while I'm being supportive and motivating, I'm not always getting a whole lot (or anything) back. Does anyone use this app religiously who would mind friending me and helping to keep me accountable? I promise to do the same for anyone who wants to push me as well!

It's just hard to have a gym buddy when they cancel on you, and hard to have a diet log buddy when they only track 1-2 days per week and even then, only half the day. I've had this happen with a handful of people already and while I'm happy to continue supporting them, I need a little love too!

Come on... be my friend! You know you wanna!
  • I use it every single day and have for months! I'll pm you my info to add me
  • That would be fantastic, thank you! Let me know if you'd prefer me to send you my info. Either way is fine with me!
  • Hi guys, what is lose it? Definitely sounds interesting.
  • It's an app and a website where you can track calories and activities
  • I definitely use it religiously and I'd love to have a friend on there! I'll pm you and anyone else who's interested, you can pm me if you like. The more friends the better, eh?
  • I use it religiously, too. You'll be my first friend, and I'd be friends with anyone else on here who uses it a lot. PM me with private information and I'll add you!
  • i use it also to keep track of my weight loss/gain. what info do you need to add someone? just email address?
  • I use loseit every meal, and have for about two years, but I don't use the friend function. Let us know how you like it, though!
  • Yes, you need to have an email address to friend someone on loseit. Arctic Mama, feel free to try out the friend function with me/us
  • Well, my apologies to everyone... my settings on the website were shut down to 'me only.' I've changed that now, so please feel free to re-send any friend requests. I'm so sorry for being a knucklehead!!